24th May 2011, 10:54 PM
Shruti Menon

Is it a wise thing to do Law after taking up science? which course should I take up?

Hey
i have taken up science (PCM) and the coming year i will be appearing for my boards... i wanted to know whether doing law after taking up Science is wiseful??

if Yes then please tell me what course should I take up..???

26th September 2011, 10:56 PM
rahul4490

Default Re: Is it a wise thing to do Law after taking up science? which course should I take up?

considering the wise part, i would say that it is not wise to go for law after investing so much time in science. it would be better if u remain in your field of study.

but if you are not really interested in science field, you cant have fun there, then you better move out.
26th September 2011, 11:03 PM
rahul4490

Default Re: Is it a wise thing to do Law after taking up science? which course should I take up?

considering the wise part, i would say that it is not wise to go for law after investing so much time in science. it would be better if u remain in your field of study.

but if you are not really interested in science field, you cant have fun there, then you better move out.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?