4th February 2012, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

List of test centers in Himachal Pradesh for upper division clerk exam??

i really want to know about the test centre for himachal pradesh recruitment of upper devision clerk 2012..................?????
plz help me as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus of Himachal Pradesh Clerk exam?
  2. Syllabus, sample question papers and pattern of Himachal Pradesh Cooperative Bank Junior Clerk recruitment exam?
  3. Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh
  4. Model question papers of BARC upper division clerk exam? What is the pattern?
  5. Himachal pradesh clerk exam question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of institutes along with their admission procedure and fee structure for 11th in Himachal Pradesh and Chandigarh?
  7. List of students passed IBPS exam in Himachal pradesh?
  8. List of the construction companies along with their procedure, offering summer training for civil engineering students in Himachal Pradesh?
  9. Whether State Eligibility Test(Management) conducted in Himachal Pradesh?
  10. What type of questions are asked and how to prepare for Upper Division Clerk in Employees State Insurance Corporation?
  11. Solved question papers of A series of TET test in Himachal Pradesh
  12. Model test papers for Lower Division Clerk in H.P.?
  13. What's the last date of form submission and exam center(In Himachal Pradesh) for LEET exam?
  14. What is the Pay Scale for Upper Division Clerk in Government jobs? -- [New]
  15. When the application form of LEET will be distributed? Examination date of LEET in Himachal Pradesh?
  16. What's the last date of forms submission and date of examination for LEET exam which will be held in Himachal Pradesh?
  17. List of universities which offer PhD in Microbiology in Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Delhi and Uttarakhand?
  18. List of all test centers in AP or Hyderabad?
18th August 2012, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of test centers in Himachal Pradesh for upper division clerk exam??

Dear

I am 32 years & i am doing job in private company , i want to try my luck in government sector .Is there any test for which i am eligible.
19th December 2012, 04:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of test centers in Himachal Pradesh for upper division clerk exam??

Is there any examination center for NDA entrance exam in himachal pradesh?
22nd November 2013, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

where are the exam centres for the steno/clerical exam of High Court for 2013????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?