15th August 2013, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

List of top 3 colleges in Delhi for microbiology? What is the cutoff percentage for admission?

Please tell me the top 3 colleges in delhi for microbiology and cut off percentage for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc Medical Microbiology or Agriculture Microbiology from well reputed college? I have passed BSc Microbiology with 70% marks
  2. Cutoff percentage for top colleges for BSc Microbiology?
  3. Top 3 colleges for BSc Microbiology in Delhi among the list?
  4. Cutoff percentage of top colleges offering BSc Microbiology in Mumbai?
  5. What should I do first to apply for B.Ed course?
  6. List of top colleges to study Microbiology?
  7. List of top universities offering M.Ed Microbiology? How to get admission?
  8. How to get admission in top 5 colleges of Delhi after scoring 6378 rank under IP? List of the colleges? What is the procedure?
  9. List of universities and various affiliated colleges in Delhi and South India offering M.Phil and Ph.D in Microbiology? Information related to admission, fee and entrance exams?
  10. List of top colleges where I can get admission for CS/Mechanical/EEE branches on the basis of 12th percentage?
  11. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year admission in Pune University? List of top 10 colleges for Mechanical Engineering?
  12. What should be the aggregate percentage in BSc Microbiology to opt for MSc in Medical Microbiology
  13. Can I join BBA having completed my 12th Commerce with 56%?
  14. List of top 10 MCA college affiliated to UP university Delhi?
  15. List of top 10 colleges of India n MSc Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How may I get admission in Delhi colleges for B.com? When would their application forms be available in Lucknow and Delhi? List of the top colleges in Lucknow and Delhi for the same?
  17. List of top 10 colleges of India in MSc Microbiology?
  18. List of various colleges of Mumbai and Pune? What is the cutoff percentage
30th August 2015, 08:02 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of top 3 colleges in Delhi for microbiology? What is the cutoff percentage for admission?

Microbiology is a part of science which deals with the study of microorganisms.

It is a division of biology which includes the study related to mycology, bacteriology, virology and other fields as well.

List of top colleges in Delhi for microbiology are:-

- Delhi Institute of Technology & Paramedical Sciences
New Delhi, Delhi, India

- Gargi College
New Delhi, Delhi, India

- Institute of Home Economics
New Delhi, Delhi, India

- Ram Lal Anand College
New Delhi, Delhi, India

- University of Delhi
New Delhi, India
1st September 2015, 04:31 AM
ompriya omi

Default Re: List of top 3 colleges in Delhi for microbiology? What is the cutoff percentage for admission?

Top colleges for Microbiology in Delhi are-

1.Delhi Paramedical & Management Institute
Bachelors of Science in Clinical Microbiology (B.Sc CMB) - 3 Years , Full Time , Under Graduate Degree

2.Gargi College
New Delhi, Delhi, India

3.Apeejay Stya University
Gurgaon, Delhi, India

4.Ram Lal Anand College
New Delhi, Delhi, India

5.Institute of Home Economics
New Delhi, Delhi, India

For cutoff and other details, you can go through the official website of colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?