22nd June 2010, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

List of top engineering colleges available in Bangalore? What's the fee structure? I've scored 66% in 12th(non medical) std in CBSE and AIEEE rank is 329290

sir, my son scored 66%in cbse +2 non medical. and he sequard 64% in PCM.his aieee rank is329290 in all india and open gen. catagary rank is 208811 all ndia . my resident state is punjab. he want to take admission in gurunanak engineering college bidar or any other engineering college better than GNEC bidar, preferabily any engneering college in banglore. let me know the fee structure of college advised by you. his preferable streams are machenical ,aeronautic eng. and automobile engineering

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Bangalore I can apply for with AIEEE rank 3229290? I've secured 66% marks in 12th(CBSE) and I prefers mechanical , aeronautic engineering or automobile engineering
  2. Top colleges available for me after scoring 150000 rank in AIEEE? List of the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which colleges can I get after scoring 150000 rank in AIEEE?
  4. Fee structure of Gurunanak Engineering College?
  5. What is the fee structure of Gurunanak Engineering College in Bidar?
  6. Top 5 colleges in Tamil Nadu for Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding Fee structure ad Entrance Examination for this course?
  7. Where to register for ICWAI in Bangalore? What is the fee structure of ICWAI?
  8. List of top two colleges of Bangalore to study MCA? Procedure of admission and fee structure? -- [New]
  9. Fee structure for MBBS in government medical colleges at Bangalore
  10. Procedure to join in Evening Engineering College? Eligibility and Fee structure for this course? Which are the top colleges for this in Bangalore?
  11. List of top government colleges for MBA in Bangalore under Bangalore university? Minimum percentage required for admission? Fee structure in government colleges?
  12. What is the fee structure of the following engineering colleges?
  13. List of top 10 colleges providing MSc Microbiology in Bangalore and their fee structure?
  14. List of top colleges along with their fee structure for doing MBBS course in Punjab? What should I do to become an MBBS doctor? I have scored 60% marks in 12th
  15. List of top engineering colleges of India where the admission is is below 70k?
  16. In which college can I get admission at Bangalore having 50000 rank in CET? Fee structure of these colleges and recommended Bank for education loan?
  17. List of all private medical colleges in Bangladesh along with their fee structure?
  18. List of top 5 M.Tech colleges in Bangalore? I have scored 3469 rank in PGCET
3rd March 2012, 11:57 PM
sahilgarg3196

Default Re: List of top engineering colleges available in Bangalore? What's the fee structure? I've scored 66% in 12th(non medical) std in CBSE and AIEEE rank is 329290

R V College of Engineering (RVCE)
International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore (IIIT-B)
PES Institutions
Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore
Indian Academy Group of Institutions
East West Group Of Institutions
BMS Institute of Technology
THIS ARE THE TOP COLLEGES IN BANGALORE OF ENGINEERING
14th March 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top engineering colleges available in Bangalore? What's the fee structure? I've scored 66% in 12th(non medical) std in CBSE and AIEEE rank is 329290

i live in nainital...uttrakhand...i wanted to my btech from banglore...please may i know the procedure for getting admissions there....my no. is 9759033839....if anyone can help me out ..please contact me on this no.
23rd April 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

IS THAT COMEDK SEATS IS BASED ON RANKING IN COMEDK
28th May 2012, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

I Have complete 12th with 90%.I want to do B.Tech in Bangalore.Please let me know what is the fee structure and how to enter into it.
31st May 2012, 02:46 PM
saurav saraff

Bangalore is the IT hub of India.But getting admission into good coll is not easy there like any other place.Well at such a low score in general category wont get you admission in any of the good govt coll.It would have been a completely different case if you were from a reserved quota.Else you can try for pvt coll like Amity University,Noida;Sharda University,Noida; LPU,Punjab.Better you drop a year and again try next year.for your admissions,your +2 scores hardly matters.
6th August 2012, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

sir, i compleated 2 with 74 % . I didn't write any entrance examination. I like to study civil engg. I am a middle classer , need to join good and low cost colleges in banglore . How cam i get it ?
7th February 2013, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

contact us for direct admission in any college for any course through managemrnt quota .plz visit us:

http://www.directadmissionbangalore.in

mob:07829296494
5th May 2015, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

in which collage can i get admission after scoring 80% in isc board and having 220000 rank in jee main?plz hlp
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?