21st January 2012, 09:19 PM
Abhishek kumar jaiswal

List of the top institutions for preparing IIT-JEE?

I am Abhishek Jaiswal from Bhagalpur(BIHAR).I want to know about best institution for preparing IITJEE.
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. How many times can a person give IIT JEE exam? List of top IIT JEE government colleges? Eligibility criteria for IIT JEE and AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How should I prepare to get among the top 100's in IIT JEE?
  3. From which syndicate bank to collect the AIEEE form near Thane or Mumbai? What is the cost of the form?
  4. How many times can 1 person give IIT JEE exam? List of top IIT JEE government colleges? Eligibility criteria for IIT JEE and AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is Aeronautical engineering from Manipal university, recognized by AICTE or UGC?
  6. Best coaching institutes to prepare for IIT JEE? I have scored 93% in 12th -- [New]
  7. List of institutions offering IIT-JEE Coaching in Bathinda? How may I get details about online coaching?
  8. Best books to make a good foundation for IIT JEE exam? List of the top books?
  9. How many times a person can give IIT JEE exam?
  10. Books to be referred for preparing for IIT JEE while in 12th standard?
  11. How to do chemical engineering after passing 12th? I am interested in Chemistry
  12. How to check application form status?
  13. Which are the top institutions to study M.E in EEE? How much rank to score in GATE to enter those institutions?
  14. Books for preparing for IIT-JEE?
  15. Information about the course to become an Astronaut? How to start the coaching for it? Colleges providing the courses?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Tech after scoring 87% in 12th class?
  17. Can I apply for IIT JEE counseling after scoring 13030 in IIT JEE? List of universities/colleges which I can get?
  18. List of exams equivalent to IIT-JEE for studies in abroad?
23rd May 2012, 02:29 PM
GOUTHAMMADDY

Default Re: List of the top institutions for preparing IIT-JEE?

Dear Abishek,
Its my immense pleasure to inform you that there is no need to prepare separately for IIT-JEE and AIEEE, as there will be a common examination for both these examinations which is so called ISEET.
The best institutes which offer coaching for this exam are as follows:

1. FIT-JEE
2. Brilliant tutorials
3. Vidya mandir
4. allen institute
5. Bansal classes
6. Resonance tutorials.

HOPE THIS MAY HELP YOU
GOUTHAM.
23rd May 2012, 04:44 PM
denwer

Smile Re: List of the top institutions for preparing IIT-JEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhishek kumar jaiswal View Post
I am Abhishek Jaiswal from Bhagalpur(BIHAR).I want to know about best institution for preparing IITJEE.
please reply soon..
DEAR FRIEND!!!
hi..
Indian Institute Of Technology-Joint Entrance Examination(iit-jee) is the toughest examination for b.tech admissions in india. It is conducted by the IITs every year in the month of april.

Generally the aspiring students join various coaching institutes to get success in this examination.

Here is the list of some of the top coaching institutions who made successful rankers in tis examination.

1.FIIT-JEE ACADEMY.
2.RESONANCE CLASSES.
3.BANSAL CLASSES, KOTA
4.BRILLIANT TUTORIALS
5.CAREER POINT, KOTA
6.SRI CHAITANYA ACADEMY
7.NARAYANA CLASSES
8.PIE EDUCATION
9.AAKASH-ENGINEERING

The above list indicates the coaching classes according to the rankers they made in the past few years.

But it is highly recommended that you search for the nearest tutorial which produced largest successful rankers in your locality, as the teaching manners and pattern may vary depending on the faculties and the location.

So i personally recommend you to take some time and find the best for you, as preparation time is the crucial time and all your future depends on it.

Thank you and all the best!!!
8th June 2012, 07:41 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Dear Aspirant,
Since you are from Bihar, you can surely crack IIT-JEE if you really worked hard to qualify IIT-JEE exam. Actually, most of the candidates get selection in IIT-JEE from Bihar only.

However, I am mentioning some of the institutions which prepare students for IIT-JEE exam.

1. Resonance
  2. Allen Career Institute
  3. Bansal Classes
  4. Narayana Classes
  5. Aakash IIT-JEE
  6. Rao IIT Academy
  7. Vibrant Academy
  8. Career Point
31st May 2013, 06:38 PM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend.....

List of the top institutions for preparing IIT-JEE
---------------------------------

1.Bansal classes
2.Brilliant tutorials
3.Resonance tutorials.
4.Vidya mandir
5.FIT-JEE
6.allen institute
7.Resonance tutorials.
8.Aakash IIT-JEE
9.Resonance
10.Bansal Classes
11.Career Point
12.Rao IIT Academy
13.Allen Career Institute
14.Narayana Classes
15.Vibrant Academy
29th September 2013, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

how many times you can sit for iitjee?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?