15th October 2011, 11:43 PM
Srikanth mac

List of top MCA colleges I can get with 50% marks in BCA? What's the admission procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?

Hello sir.
im srikanth frm chandrapur dist. MH .
im completed BCA with 50% i knw its low % .bt i wish to complete my MCA in best college and im ready to hard working i belongs to back categori.
plz give me the guidance
i wants to knw about every to get best clg.
plz give me the info of my eligible best clgs , their fees , process and their entrance exams details.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA? Can I do MCA after doing BCA from IGNOU? What is the admission procedure?
  2. Is there any entrance exam for joining BCA after 12th? How much marks required in 12th to join BCA? Is it compulsory to take Maths?
  3. Am I eligible for BCA and what is the eligibility criteria? What is the fee structure for government colleges?
  4. MCA in Delhi University? Procedure and Eligibility Criteria for the course?
  5. Can I take admission directly to MCA 2nd year?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria to pursue BCA course after 12th? List of the top colleges for the same?
  7. Detailed admission procedure to apply for MCA programme in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and best MCA college in Abroad? How this course is differ from India?
  8. Which are the top colleges MCA entrance exam? Marks required in BCA?
  9. Does this is a right time for me to apply for training in top ten companies? List of the top companies along with their procedure, offering free training for MCA students? I have 56% marks in 10th, 71% in 12th, 81% in BCA, 77% in MCA 1st sem
  10. List of top MCA colleges in which I can take admission?
  11. Can I get admission in BCA after scoring 63% in 12th? Procedure and the entrance exam?
  12. List of universities which offer MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission and course duration? -- [New]
  13. List of top 10 colleges of Pune? What is their eligibility criteria and the admission process?
  14. Best colleges for doing MCA course? Top colleges for MBA in Tamilnadu? Fee structure of those colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join those colleges?
  15. Eligibility criteria of MCA entrance examination? Fee structure of MCA course in top colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of top colleges and universities in Delhi? What is the date, fee and eligibility criteria?
  17. Top MCA colleges in Tamilnadu? Fee structure for the course in the colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join these colleges?
  18. Eligibility criteria to join MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this?
25th February 2016, 07:07 PM
Knowledge World

Default Re: List of top MCA colleges I can get with 50% marks in BCA? What's the admission procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?

MCA stands for Master in Computer Application.
Yes, You can get admission in various Best Colleges but it is required to pass the All India MCA Common Entrance Test (AIMCET).
Eligibility Criteria For this Exam:
>>> Candidates should have passed their bachelor's degree from a certified university.
>>>Candidates should have scored minimum of 50% marks in their graduation.

List of Best Colleges For MCA:
University of Pune
Jawaharlal Nehru University(JNU)
University of Hyderabad
NIT
Birla Institute Of Technology
Motilal Nehru National institute of Technology
Lovely Professional University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?