6th December 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

List of training centers in Chennai that provides value added courses? List of courses I can learn? I'm in 2nd year B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Chennai

hello sir......i am doing 2nd year mechanical engineering in chennai......i like to do some value added courses sir.......to built up my career.......what are the value added courses can i opt for sir which is industrial and application oriented??can u plz tell me the training centres in chennai for value added courses???what are the courses can i learn?whether it is good to study Catia or Pro-E SIR.....OR ANY OTHER SIR....plz tell me....sir

Related Questions:
  1. Which value added courses can I choose while doing 2nd year mechanical engineering?
  2. List of best coaching centres for engineering entrance exam in Chennai?
  3. List colleges offering part time Diploma courses in Chennai? -- [New]
  4. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering in Chennai?
  5. Information about training courses available in Chennai while doing B.E in ECE?
  6. How to pursue inplant training for short term? List of companies providing such training for free in Chennai? I am a 3rd year student of Automobile Engineering from Satyabhama
  7. List of companies in Chennai for implant training? The best one among all of them and procedure to join?
  8. Cities which provide best VLSI training, Chennai or Bangalore?
  9. List of companies providing internship training in Chennai for M.Com students?
  10. List of part time courses in Chennai?
  11. What are the list of companies which offers MBA internship training for HR in Chennai?
  12. List of top 10 engineering colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering course in Chennai/Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of hostels available in Chennai? How may I get details for the same?
  14. List of the companies for training for EEE 3rd year students in Chennai and Vellore
  15. Minimum marks required in 10th and 12th class of CBSE Board to join Aeronautical Engineering? List of colleges offering this course in Chennai? Will there be any Coaching centers available for the Entrance Exam in and around Chennai?
  16. What are the PG courses available in Chennai? List out some of the courses to me?
  17. How to join merchant navy after 12th? Colleges?
  18. List of companies which offers 15 days training for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student in Bangalore/Chennai?
18th November 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of training centers in Chennai that provides value added courses? List of courses I can learn? I'm in 2nd year B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Chennai

sir............ my friend complete BE aeronautical in 2012. he have an areear in a two papers.but he have an knowledge in designing like catia, ansys cfd and autocad.during at this time he will go to job in his industries or not........ then what are value added course can do in designing in aeronautical field.......... without his degree he can enter in his field or not.....
15th August 2013, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of training centers in Chennai that provides value added courses? List of courses I can learn? I'm in 2nd year B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Chennai

I completed B.E mechanical Engineering. What course can I choose to add value to my degree for gettinginto a core industry.? Also I have 1 year experience in the field of maintenance of rotary and static equipments like pumps,heat exchangers and hydraulic machines in a MNC. Guide me in such a way that I can utilize experience too.
25th December 2013, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

list top 10 training centers on value added courses in chennai? which course is choose while i doing ice department 3rd year?
26th December 2013, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Arrow Re: List of training centers in Chennai that provides value added courses? List of courses I can learn? I'm in 2nd year B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Chennai

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1480818]hello sir......i am doing 2nd year mechanical engineering in chennai......i like to do some value added courses sir.......to built up my career.......what are the value added courses can i opt for sir which is industrial and application oriented??can u plz tell me the training centres in chennai for value added courses???what are the courses can i learn?whether it is good to study Catia or Pro-E SIR.....OR ANY OTHER SIR....plz tell me....sir
16th February 2015, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i doing my final year b.e industrial engineering so i am seeking for an good job for that i like to built my knowlede more about my course so pls suggest me any value added courses to built my career.pls reply
1st June 2015, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

IAM A STUDENT OF EEE DEPT .IAM DOING MY SECOND YEAR.WHICH VALUE ADDED COURSE SHOULD I CHOOSE?
10th October 2016, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am doing 2nd year Automobile Engineering
Which value added courses should I join for a better career in designing field
1st June 2017, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

Sir I'm doing 2nd year electrical engineering I want to do some value added course for building my carrier pls suggest me some course in Chennai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?