4th September 2010, 11:13 PM
praviparvi

Information about training courses available in Chennai while doing B.E in ECE?

Dear all,
I am doing final year BE in ECE. I would like to take a suitable training course in Automation , Control system training to enhance job opportunities. Please provide necessary information of training courses available in Chennai.
Thanks

Related Questions:
4th July 2011, 09:03 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about training courses available in Chennai while doing B.E in ECE?

It is always recommended that the students do some extra courses while they are doing their engineering. This will help to get the required skills that will help them a great deal when they get placed in some company. You have mentioned here that your area of interest in control system and automation. There are lots of courses that you can do related to these sectors. Some of them are SCADA, Embedded systems, PCL’s, robotics etc. The scopes for candidates who have completed these courses are immense.
23rd March 2012, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about training courses available in Chennai while doing B.E in ECE?

I completed engineering in E.C.E. can you tell me what software that related to electronics
22nd November 2013, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir\ Madam,

I have completed my B.E ECE last year. now i am working in business development domain in a IT based company.
But i willing to join only in the company related to my studies. i have not done any extra certification courses during my college days to improve my skills but for now i wanna do some courses because of it i can enter into my core field and do my job related to me.

please answer valuable courses to do in chennai itself.
12th May 2015, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my BE-ECE.i want do some course related to my field.so please tell valuable courses to do.
12th May 2015, 04:08 PM
AFDIndia

Smile Re: Information about training courses available in Chennai while doing B.E in ECE?

I always recommend students to opt for some professional courses while they are studying. This helps them in gaining good knowledge and will help them in cracking placement exam. Well in ECE branch you can try for automation courses, robotics or networking.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?