15th August 2013, 03:18 AM
sahumadhu

List of the UGC recognized universities in India? I am interested to do Homeopathy course

I am interested to do homeopathy course(BHMS or Diploma in Homeopathy) through distance education stream ,Please provide me the details list of UGC recoganised universities in India who offers the above mentioned courses, my educational qalification is Intermidiate in Science with Physics,Chemistry&Mathematics ,B.A

Related Questions:
  1. List of UGC recognized distance universities offering Diploma in Homeopathy program for B.A. graduate? -- [New]
  2. Details about UGC recognized universities offering BHMS or diploma homeopathy course
  3. Details about UGC recognized universities offering BHMS or diploma in homeopathy course
  4. List of universities in India offering B.P.Ed course recognized by UGC?
  5. How may I get the details of UGC recognized universities which offering homeopathy course through distance learning program?
  6. List of UGC recognized universities offering distance learning program in B.Tech Biotech? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of recognized universities offering Homeopathy course under distance mode?
  8. List of UGC recognized universities in India? Is Kurukshetra university and Maharishi Dayanand University UGC recognized for B.Ed?
  9. Universities that are recognized by UGC for B.Ed course?
  10. Is Yogi Vemana University NCTE approved?
  11. How may I get all Syllabus of B.P.Ed.(physical Education)? How may I get details for the same?
  12. How to enroll for Homeopathy Correspondence Course? Which are the recognized colleges in abroad and in India? Is there any age eligibility? Fee structure of it?
  13. Homeopathy Institutes in India for doing Correspondence Diploma Course in Homeopathy?
  14. List of universities recognized under UGC as well as NCTE?
  15. Which universities are recognized by UGC in India?
  16. Which are the recognized universities of B.Ed in India?
  17. List of the universities in India to do MSc in Mathematics
  18. List of UGC recognized universities offering M.Phil English?
7th January 2014, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the UGC recognized universities in India? I am interested to do Homeopathy course

i want to take admission for BHMS in Homeo medical college in india pl let me know admision procedure
12th March 2015, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the UGC recognized universities in India? I am interested to do Homeopathy course

I'm B.A graduate can I do DHMS homeopathy course?
2nd May 2018, 06:59 AM
Unregistered

I'm from Sri Lanka, I passed 12th bio science, can I study homeopathy BHMS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?