20th February 2017, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

List of universities providing M.Sc Biotechnology for an Agriculture Science graduate

Hello sir, I am graduate in Agriculture Science and now want to study M.Sc Biotechnology from open universities. List of universities providing this course.

Related Questions:
  1. List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?
  2. List of universities providing correspondence MSc Industrial/Plant/Animal Biotech course?
  3. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad?
  4. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  5. List of Universities providing Ph.D course in Biotechnology through distance mode?
  6. Which course is suitable to join agricultural field?
  7. How to join Ph.D program in reputed universities in Genetics or Biotechnology after passing MSc in Fisheries Science?
  8. Universities or colleges providing M.Tech in Biotechnology in Ahmedabad?
  9. Which field I can go for doing Post graduation course after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  10. List of universities which offer PhD(Biotechnology) in Europe? Eligibility to get admission?
  11. Can i do MSc agriculture or MSc agriculture biotechnology if I am in last year of BSc Biotechnology? Which course is beneficial? Which are the colleges for MSc Agriculture?
  12. List of universities which offer MS(Biotechnology) in Abroad?
  13. Scope available after Post Graduate Diploma in Educational administration and supervision course? List of recognized universities providing this course in distance mode? -- [New]
  14. List of correspondence universities with admission details for M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Life Science course?
  15. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  16. List of universities offering MSc biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are the universities available in Germany to do Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  18. List of universities providing MBA in Biotechnology? What are career opportunities after this course?
29th August 2017, 06:27 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: List of universities providing M.Sc Biotechnology for an Agriculture Science graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am graduate in Agriculture Science and now want to study M.Sc Biotechnology from open universities. List of universities providing this course.
As you have done your bachelors in agriculture science and want to go for M.Sc biotechnology through Distance learning, then below are details regarding universities offer M.SC biotechnology through distance learning:-

Eligibility Required:- Minimum qualification required to apply for master of science in biotechnology course is bachelors in science stream from government recognized institute.

List of University Offer M.SC Biotechnology Course Through Distance Learning:-

1). Dr. B.R Ambedkar University, Andhra Pradesh.

2). B.H .S.R & V.L,M Degree PG College, Devarapalli.

3). Sri Y.N College, Narsapur.

4). Bharathiar University.

5). Madurai Kamaraj University.

6). Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani.

7). University of Madras.

8). Punjab Technical University.

9). Annamali University.

10). Sikkim Manipal University.

11). Kuvempu University.

Duration of M.SC Biotechnology Course:-
Duration of post graduate degree in biotechnology is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?