10th March 2015, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer PhD(Biotechnology) in Europe? Eligibility to get admission?

Hi
I have done my M.Sc in Biotechnology, I would like to do PhD in any European countries. Could you be able to assist me in providing the list of universities that offers PhD in biotechnology and the eligibility criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer MBBS with scholarship in Europe
  2. List of Universities which offer MBBS in Europe? Total expenses to study MBBS in Europe?
  3. Eligibility criteria to do MS or Ph.d in UK or Europe Universities? How to apply for scholarship in universities?
  4. Top colleges in Germany/Europe for Forensics/Cyber Security and their admission details?
  5. Best colleges for MS in chemical in European countries? Is TOEFL necessary for admission in Europe universities?
  6. Universities offering MEM in Singapore or Europe? How to apply for it and what is the scope?
  7. Procedure, list of universities and fees details of MS in Europe?
  8. Names of the universities which offer Home Science Ph.D admission? List of those universities?
  9. Universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Asia and Europe?
  10. How to do B.Ed through correspondence? Which centers are offering B.Ed correspondence?
  11. Universities or companies in US or Europe where I can do my summer internship? Procedure to apply for these universities?
  12. Is there a better scope in Abroad for AGBSC?
  13. Universities which offer scholarships for Ph.D degree? Eligibility criteria and selection pattern?
  14. List of reputed universities which offer M.Sc(Electronics) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Top colleges offering course in MSc Astrophysics and Nuclear Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Studies in Canada for a candidate who has secured 56% in 12th non-medical?
  17. Can I do Ph.D in HR after completion of MBA course?
  18. Will I have to give the entrance exams like GATE to take admission in Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in computer science?
12th March 2015, 01:44 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer PhD(Biotechnology) in Europe? Eligibility to get admission?

Following are some of the universities in Europe, which are offering PhD(Biotechnology).

Cranfield University
Address: College Road, Cranfield, Bedford MK43 0AL, United Kingdom

Imperial College London
Address: London SW7 2AZ, United Kingdom

Lancaster University
Address: Bailrigg, Lancaster LA1 4YW, United Kingdom

Newcastle University
Address: Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear NE1 7RU, United Kingdom

University College London
Address: Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT, United Kingdom

University of Birmingham
Address: Edgbaston, Birmingham, West Midlands B15 2TT, United Kingdom

University of Edinburgh
Address: Old College, South Bridge, Edinburgh EH8 9YL, United Kingdom

University of Exeter
Address: Exeter, Devon EX4, United Kingdom
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?