8th July 2011, 10:06 PM
magi reddy

List of universities where I can apply with 900 GRE score in computer science field?

Please list the names of universities where I can apply with 900 gre score in computer science field???????????????????????

Related Questions:
  1. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  2. List universities in US for doing MS under computer science field?
  3. How can I get information regarding colleges for MS in Computer science from foreign countries? I have got 304/340 in GRE
  4. When should I apply for GRE if pursuing B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year? How much should I score in GRE to get admission in leading universities of UK?
  5. List of courses related to QA and Testing to study in MS through GRE in Abroad? Which universities consider GRE score?
  6. When can I apply for gRE and what must be my aggregate and score in GRE to get seat in leading universities of UK?
  7. List of the universities which consider admission for MS Computer Science on the basis of TOEFL and GRE score?
  8. US universities for MS in Computer Science near California?
  9. List of top Universities to apply for with a score of 1050 in GRE and 95 in TOEFL? Information regarding Job Opportunities from these Universities?
  10. List courses related to QA and Testing to study in MS through GRE in Abroad? Universities offering through GRE?
  11. Do I have any chances for getting scholarship after aplying to various universities if I score well in GRE too? Criteria for admission and required GRE score?
  12. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to be eligible for top 50 universities? List of universities for MS in PM? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to get admission in USA for M.Tech course?
  14. Universities in US which consider TOEFL marks and GRE marks for MS? Minimum score required in both exam to qualify?
  15. How to set career after MS in computer science in abroad? -- [New]
  16. How should I apply for GRE/TOEFL? How much score is required? Best college or university to do MS in Computer Science?
  17. List of universities in USA I can apply for MS in electrical and electronics after scoring 1200+3.5 in GRE?
  18. Detailed information and requirements to study MDS in US?
22nd June 2015, 11:55 AM
chikuyadav

Default Re: List of universities where I can apply with 900 GRE score in computer science field?

List of universities

New Mexico state University for Masters in Computer Science

University of Dayton - GRE is optional for all engineering programs

University of Pittsburg - GRE score not required for Materials Science and Engineering

University of Nebraska-Lincoln

California State University Sacramento - don't require GRE for Civil Engineering

Purdue University West Lafayette, Indiana

Oklahoma City University, Oklahoma

Wichita State University

Monmouth University(NJ)

Rowan University(NJ)

Revier University

Villanova University for MS in EE

West Texas A&M University

The Richard Stockton College of NJ(NJ)

All the best.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?