21st March 2011, 10:29 PM
khundmiri

List of various PG exams available in India related to BSc Microbiology Stream?

hi! im a bsc microbiology final year student and i want to know about various pg entrance exams in india for the session 2011
related to my stream

Related Questions:
  1. Can I change my stream while in 1st year BSc Microbiology? Can I do other course like BBS with BSc?
  2. List of universities and various affiliated colleges in Delhi and South India offering M.Phil and Ph.D in Microbiology? Information related to admission, fee and entrance exams?
  3. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  4. Which is the best course after BSc Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. In which stream should I do my PG after completing BSc Microbiology course with 13-14 years of work experience in Pathology?
  6. How to do MSc Medical Microbiology or Agriculture Microbiology from well reputed college? I have passed BSc Microbiology with 70% marks
  7. List of entrance exams of medical microbiology? Names of colleges offering medical microbiology in Hyderabad?
  8. List of entrance exams available to study PhD in Microbiology in top universities of India?
  9. How to do food microbiology after doing BSc in Gulbarga?
  10. How to do Ph.d in India while pursuing MSc in Microbiology?
  11. List of companies to apply for internship while doing integrated M.Sc Ph.D in Microbiology? -- [New]
  12. List of the best colleges in lucknow and varanasi in UP? I want to do BSc microbiology
  13. Scope and career prospects in BSc Microbiology stream?
  14. What should I do after passing 12th standard?
  15. Which subjects are needed for PG microbiology exam?
  16. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  17. Which are the courses available in MSc Microbiology? I have completed BSc Microbiology
  18. What is better between BSc Medical Microbiology and BSc Industrial Microbiology?
22nd March 2011, 05:47 PM
krupadesai

Default Re: List of various PG exams available in India related to BSc Microbiology Stream?

PG Exams after M. Sc. Microbiology:

Following is the list of some of the good colleges & details of the entrance exams:

IIT JAM Exam

Course: MSc (Biotechnology)
http://www.iitm.ac.in

JawaharLal Nehru University Combined Biotechnology Entrance Exam

Course: M.Sc(Biotechnology), M.Sc.Agri./ M.V.Sc(Biotechnology)& M.Tech (Biotechnology)
www.jnu.ac.in

ICAR, New Delhi

Course: M. Sc. Agricultural Biotechnology
www.icar.org.in

PONDICHERRY UNIVERSITY
Course: M.Sc. in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biotechnology
http://www.pondiuni.org/

UNIVERSITY OF HYDERABAD

Course: M.Sc. in Biochemistry, Plant Biotechnology and Animal Biotechnology
www.uohyd.ernet.in

ACBR, University of Delhi
Course: M. Sc. In Biomedical Sciences
www.acbrdu.edu

AIIMS, New Delhi

Course: M. Sc. In Biotechnology
www.aiims.ac.in

PGI, Chandigarh
Course: M. Sc. In Biochemistry / Biotechnology
www.pgimer.nic.in

Stay updated with the above websites to know details when the application forms are out & available for the mentioned courses.
11th October 2011, 12:59 AM
aman799

Default Re: List of various PG exams available in India related to BSc Microbiology Stream?

IIT JAM Exam
Course: MSc (Biotechnology)
http://www.iitm.ac.in

JawaharLal Nehru University Combined Biotechnology Entrance Exam
Course: M.Sc(Biotechnology), M.Sc.Agri./ M.V.Sc(Biotechnology)& M.Tech (Biotechnology)
www.jnu.ac.in

ICAR, New Delhi
Course: M. Sc. Agricultural Biotechnology
www.icar.org.in

PONDICHERRY UNIVERSITY
Course: M.Sc. in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biotechnology
http://www.pondiuni.org/

UNIVERSITY OF HYDERABAD
Course: M.Sc. in Biochemistry, Plant Biotechnology and Animal Biotechnology
www.uohyd.ernet.in

ACBR, University of Delhi
Course: M. Sc. In Biomedical Sciences
www.acbrdu.edu

AIIMS, New Delhi
Course: M. Sc. In Biotechnology
www.aiims.ac.in

PGI, Chandigarh
Course: M. Sc. In Biochemistry / Biotechnology
www.pgimer.nic.in
1st July 2012, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me about NET and GATE from microbiology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?