21st May 2011, 10:31 AM
shrutisgadre

In which stream should I do my PG after completing BSc Microbiology course with 13-14 years of work experience in Pathology?

I have completed my BSc (Microbiology) n DMLT in 1997. I have 13-14 yrs of working experience in pathology. Now I want to do my post graduation.
In which stram I should my post garduation / or any Clinical Research related course?
I would be very thankful to you if you could guide me in this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I open my own Pathology Laboratory after M.Sc microbiology? -- [New]
  2. How to become Pathologist after M.Sc in Microbiology? Qualification and procedure to open a pathology lab?
  3. Qualification required to open own Pathology Lab? How to open own Pathology Lab?
  4. How to do MSc microbiology or Pathology after completing BSc MLT in Warangal
  5. Can i open a Pathology lab after completing B.Sc. in Microbiology stream?
  6. How to do MD pathology after completing MSc Microbiology
  7. Can I open my own Pathology Laboratory after MSc in Microbiology (PG)? what is the required qualification for that? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to work in USA after completing BSc Microbiology?
  9. Any good jobs available for bsc biotech/microbiology/chemistry students who want to work after completing bsc?
  10. Which course should I pursue after BSc Microbiology if I want to open a Pathology lab?
  11. How to study Pathology after passing BSc Microbiology? Procedure for the same?
  12. Am I eligible for MD Pathology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  13. How is the scope of Microbiology in India?
  14. Is Diploma in Clinical Pathology equivalent to MD in Pathology? Can I study MD in Pathology after completing Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  15. Am I eligible to study MD-Pathology course if completed M.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT?
  16. How can I open Pathology Laboratory being a Microbiology graduate and Diploma holder in Medical Laboratory Technology having 10 years of experience?
  17. The TamilNaduDr. M.G.R. Medical university MDS in Oral Pathology and Microbiology- Oral Pathology, Microbiology and Forensic Odontology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc Medical Microbiology with first class? In which areas can I work? Universities offering Ph.D in medical microbiology? How to get admission?
1st November 2011, 10:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which stream should I do my PG after completing BSc Microbiology course with 13-14 years of work experience in Pathology?

The branch of pathology deals with diagnosis of disease. It acts as a bridge between basic science and medical science. You should select the area of specialization based on the field in which you have experience. However there are many specialized branches in pathology. They include Anatomical pathology, clinical pathology, forensic pathology, dermato pathology, surgical pathology, cytopathology, molecular pathology and many more.
18th March 2015, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which stream should I do my PG after completing BSc Microbiology course with 13-14 years of work experience in Pathology?

I AM STUDING I YEAR B.SC IN MICROBIOLOGY .I DESIRE TO BECOME A PATHALOGIST AFTER THIS COURSE COMPLETION, WHAT STEP SHOULD BE TAKEN IN MY STUDY CAREIER
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?