26th May 2015, 11:45 AM
Deepak0685

Low fee MBA colleges for middle class students

Plz help me to find low fee MBA collages my budget is very low and also tell the selection process of that collage

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the MBA colleges having low fee structure?
  2. List of colleges which offers MBA in abroad at a low fee structure?
  3. Which are the reputed colleges in Kerala? Which colleges provide good placements for MBA students? I am a final year BBA student and interested in MBA
  4. Best MBA colleges with fee structure?
  5. Which college to opt for during 2nd phase of counseling for MBA admission through ICET? Do minorities and girls colleges have low placements? What does self financed colleges mean? Do they consider fee exemption criteria?
  6. How to get admission for Civil Engineering in Bangalore with low fees after completion of 10+2 with 72% of marks without giving any Entrance Exam?
  7. List of colleges providing engineering in India with low fee structure for students of Nepal?
  8. Average fees of top B.Schools in India?
  9. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of the course? Any colleges with less fee structure and good education?
  10. Best colleges offering BCA course in South Bangalore with low fee structure?
  11. Do students with low academic marks but high entrance exam marks get admission in top MBA colleges?
  12. What is the fee structure for LLB from DU? I am from Punjab and belong to middle class family
  13. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
  14. List of MBA colleges in Delhi having low fee structure? Colleges accepting the CAT and MAT score? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
  16. Which are the MBA colleges in Ahmedabad with low fee structure accepting MAT score
  17. How can I fill the form of MAT after passing B.Com? List of top colleges of MBA? What is the fee structure?
  18. Is government institute better than the private institute for engineering? Which institute is the best for Petroleum Engineering?
26th May 2015, 03:01 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Low fee MBA colleges for middle class students

See, one thing that should be clear to you and that is that the government colleges always have adequate amount of fee structure as they are not designed to exploit the candidates but to provide education.

Hence you won't be getting a private college which will offer MBA cheaply than a government college.
So, your target should be a government college like-

- Indian Institute of Management, Ahmadabad
- Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore
- Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
- Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi, Delhi
- Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore

But you should also be aware of the fact that these institutes take admission on the basis of CAT score. CAT is the Common admission Test for admission in the different IIM's across the country for the post graduate programs like MBA.

So, my advise would be that, you should prepare 1 year for the CAT exam and then crack it so that you can pursue your MBA from a affordable yet eminent institutions of the country.
22nd January 2016, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

what is the entrance exam for join MBA in Indian institutite of management and what are the study materials for clear entrance exam
23rd January 2016, 06:14 PM
anuradha1985

There are many colleges with low fee

1).Faculty of Management Studies (FMS)
2).Department of Management Studies (DMS), IIT Roorkee
3).Department of Management Sciences, Pune University (PUMBA)
4).Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS)
5).MCT Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology
6).Indian Institution of Export and Import Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?