14th December 2009, 09:05 PM
sanjusarji

M.Tech in automobile engineering after completing BE aeronautical engineering? possible?

Is it possible to join in M.Tech automobile engineering after completing BE aeronautical engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do PG in Automobile/Aeronautical engineering after completing engineering in Information Science
  2. How to become an Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Automobile Engineering? Which trade is required to become an Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. Can I do Masters in Automobile engineering after completion of B.Tech Aeronautical?
  4. M.Tech in automobile engineering after completing BE aeronautical engineering? possible?
  5. Diploma in Automobile engineering can do B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering? Colleges in India for doing so?
  6. Seats available for admission from diploma to degree in Nirma University?
  7. Which is a better choice for me between Job and M.Tech course after completion of Degree? List of Colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  8. Where can I try for job after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Whether aeronautical and automobile engineering come under mechanical engineering?
  11. What is the scope of mechanical engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Is it good to join MS Automobile Engineering after completing BS?
  14. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering? Requirements for getting admission into the course in USA and Germany?
  15. List of streams available to study in B.Tech
  16. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  17. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing B.E in Automobile Engineering? Procedure to join the course? Which are the various colleges in India and Abroad offering the course?
  18. Can I get admission in Automobile Engineering after completing BA course? -- [New]
29th December 2009, 09:35 AM
satyavani
Senior Member++

Default Re: M.Tech in automobile engineering after completing BE aeronautical engineering? possible?

yes it is possible
you can take what ever fields you want in mtech,
but i would suggest you not to change your field
29th December 2009, 06:12 PM
anuja
Senior Member+

Default Re: M.Tech in automobile engineering after completing BE aeronautical engineering? possible?

Sorry its not possible both are different field...u have to look some thing in aeronautics field itself
29th December 2009, 08:59 PM
anurag kumar

Location: H.No.-101, first floor, dagar house, bijwasan New Delhi-110061.

No, absolutely not you cant go in M.Tech automobile engineering after BE in aeronautical engineering as aeronautical engineers can go in only one field and that is aviation field.
30th December 2009, 05:23 PM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

No i think its not possible to go to automobile engineering after doing B.E. in aeronautical engineering.
31st December 2009, 03:34 AM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

you ae eligible for all the fields in m.tech ....but it will be easy and convenient for you if you go with your own field ....as you have already read a lot on that field and at that time any new concept of different field will take more time to be understood......
24th January 2010, 02:41 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Yes it is possible,but I will advice you to go for M.tech in same aeronautical engineering it will be much better for you.

If you will go for M.tech automobile you have to face many difficulties,it will like veniger with honey.

However,decission is yours.

Best of luck
29th January 2010, 12:58 AM
priya143

hi,

you have full freedom to choose your field to do M.Tech in,but you should:

1)write exams like GATE and also score atleast more than 98 percentile to get a seat in IIT or NIT.

2)since you are BE in aeronautical so you have to do extra hard work to do M.tech in automobile engineering,doing M.Tech is not an easy job.

so its better that you do m.tech in aeronautical engineering,you will find similar terms and concept.
and you can easily excel in it.

best of luck
7th February 2010, 05:02 PM
Shafna Ashmi.A

Yes it is possible... U write GATE exam and enter into automobile engg
8th February 2010, 06:21 PM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

why not?
yes you can do m.tek after your BE aeronautical engineering.
20th February 2010, 05:51 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

yes you do '.
but one thing i want to say you just prepare for HAL
he is very good company in the field of aeronautical..
now if you want to be go in auto mobile field then go
and crack GATE exam and take subject like DESIGN,,,
then you go your dream job ..
good luck
24th April 2010, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

I've completed B.Tech Electronics and Communication and passionate about automotives. Can I go for M.Tech automobile engineering. How would this change affects me?
29th April 2010, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

how to do enjenayring after 10 or 12 in automobile filed
11th May 2010, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

m confused a lot wat to do after engg ....i did my b.e(it),,,,,,
31st May 2010, 06:40 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

it is very good company in the field of aeronautical..now if you want to be go in auto mobile field then go and crack GATE exam ,,also you will get more job option.
18th June 2010, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to go to marine field after doing BE in automobile
9th August 2010, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

hi
12th August 2010, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am student of Bsc(3rd year) in PCM. sir tell me that in which sub. i do Msc for appearing in GATE by mechinical branch also can i give exam by subjects of be/b.tech mechenical
29th August 2010, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

which stream should I select for M Tech. in Automobile Engg. in GATE???Mechanical or Engineering Sciences????
30th August 2010, 01:20 AM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: M.Tech in automobile engineering after completing BE aeronautical engineering? possible?

dear friend ...

if you want to do your M.Tech in automobile engineering then you can do.

you can do your M.Tech with any subjects.but you have to do very hardwork in

your subjects in M.Tech.as you subject will be changed.if you will do M.Tech in

automobile engineering ,your future is bright.

there are a huge demand of automobile engineer now a days...

best of luck.......
31st August 2010, 01:17 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

DEAR friends,

for doing the m.tech you have to give the gate exams,

and after qualifying the gate exam you can take the admission for the

m.tech.

and the validity of the gate score is for two years.
31st August 2010, 08:11 PM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

dear friend,

yes , yo u can do Mtech in auto mobile engineering after completion of your BE in aeronautical engineering..

it is upon you, after qualifying in GATE you can take admission in any stream for doing Mtech..

but I will suggest you to go for that stream in which you have done your Btech..

it will help you to perusing your Mtech..

all the best..
7th January 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

I'd completed MSc(IT) in 2004, but right now, am interested in doing higher studies further in automobile industry. will it be possible? or dis career gap of 6years will be an issue/interruption to continue ma studies further... if not, what course, shud i pursue..?? pls, do advice..
8th January 2011, 03:30 PM
hunk7009
Junior Member+

Hi,
I think you should not go for automobile,because aerospace Engineering is easy..since iam also an aero student & feel that aeronautical in B.tech is easier than automobile and mechanical..and many of my friends have slided from Mechanical diploma to Aeronautical B.tech..hence it clearly suggest us that Aeronautical is lot easier than automobile and mechanical...hence aerospace in M.tech is more prefarable than others..All the best..
3rd September 2011, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

can i do mtech in aeronautical engineering after completing automobile engineering . is it possible
4th September 2011, 01:15 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Yes, you can go for M.tech course in automobile engineering after completion of B.E in aeronautical engineering..

For that you have to appear in GATE exam..
GATE is an entrance exam for M.tech course, which is conducted by IIT's and IISC jointly.
As you want to do M.tech in automobile stream then you have to write the GATE exam on the syllabus of automobile stream..
So, if you still agree to do this then you can go for it.
But it will be difficult for you to crack the exam, as you don't know anything in automobile.. And to crack GATE exam, you must have a vast technical knowledge on the stream in which you write the exam..
So, it will be better for you to write the exam on the syllabus of aeronautical engineering, in which you have already done your B.E course..
All the best.
All the best.
27th October 2011, 05:29 AM
Unregistered

M.Tech in automobile engineering after completing Btech in Information technology(IT) engineering? possible?
31st March 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Can I get jobs in automobile sector if I complete masters in aerospace engineering?
20th July 2012, 07:35 AM
Unregistered

M.Tech in automobile engineering Is possible with the help of gate?
12th March 2015, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

I have qualified gate 2015 in aerospace branch with 556 gate score..so what is the chance in getting admission in MS aerospace in iit bombay???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?