13th March 2010, 09:07 PM
geevarghese

Getting admission in marine engineering one year course after completing b.tech?

gdmorning.....i am doing b.tech in mechanical engg(3rd year)...i like to join for marine engg one year course after completing b.tec...what all procedures should i follow for getting admission in this course...whish are the best institutes in india offering this course....
Hope i get a good answer....

1. Duration of Marine Engineering course? Best college and procedure for admission? How much will be the salary after completing?
  2. Eligibility to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) if completed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  3. Getting admission in marine engineering one year course after completing b.tech?
  4. Career opportunities after completing Marine Engineering course
  5. How should I join B.Tech Marine course by lateral entry after completing B.Tech Mechanical?
  6. Admission procedure for BE in Marine Engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical? -- [New]
  7. What is the procedure for joining marine engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  9. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. How to do marine engineering if I am a electrical and electronics engineering student?
  11. How should I join B.Tech marine for a short period after completing B.Tech Mechanical?
  12. How to get admission in marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma?
  14. Can I pursue Marine Engineering from any College? Which Colleges in Indian offer Marine Engineering course and what is the eligibility criteria required for admission?
  15. How may I get admission in marine engineering for PG after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  16. How can I get admission in Marine government college after passing B.Tech in mechanical Engineering? Which entrance exams are conducted for that?
  17. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  18. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
14th March 2010, 12:54 PM
mike shinoda back

Default Re: Getting admission in marine engineering one year course after completing b.tech?

hi....
getting admission in marine engineering it's good idea......but it's better to do mba...............if you have more energy r interest than you can go for it......more details you can check out................www.indiaedu.net...

all the best............
14th March 2010, 02:25 PM

Default Re: Getting admission in marine engineering one year course after completing b.tech?

Getting admission in marine engineering one year course after completing b.tech?
15th March 2010, 06:34 PM
Ranjit Modak

gdmorning.....i am doing b.tech in mechanical engg(3rd yr)...i want to join only for marine engg one year course after completing b.tec......i want to join for M.O.T which is related with one yr marine eng course.....what all procedures should i follow for getting admission in this course........which r the best institutes in india offering this course(M.O.T).........
23rd March 2010, 01:12 AM
subhasish

there are lots of institution that provide you marine ingineering one year coarse.
visit the official web site or serch on google.
o.k
18th April 2010, 09:29 PM

goodmorning howmany percent of marks should i score in BE mechanical for geting eligible for 1 year marine course. now i m final year student.does it mean a first class or total 60 % in total.pls reply
19th April 2010, 04:31 AM
vike

The course mentioned above can be done from MARITIME FOUNDATION
Its a joint venture between Maritime Foundation Pvt(INDIA) Ltd. and The Afloat Engineers Pvt Ltd.
One should have at least 50% marks in BTech
The course fee is around 2.5 lac
For more details visit: http://www.maritime-foundation.com/courses.htm
27th April 2010, 12:28 PM
durgadas nayak

i am doing b.tech in mechanical engg(3rd year)...i like to join for marine engg course after completing b.tec...what all procedures should i follow for getting admission in this course...whish are the best institutes in india offering this course....
THNK YOU.....
30th April 2010, 04:05 AM

having completed marine engine mechanics, with two and half years working experience, i want to know if i can get admission to offer my class three limited.daniel kwabena puaye, ghana
3rd May 2010, 12:36 PM

hi all..... my name is sai sachin..... i hav very much interest on merchants navy training.... i'm doing ma mechanical engg.... ryt now in 6th semester......... i consulted one private company who guides to join a institute for 15 months training.... but problem is that i cant afford that much of amount i,e..., 6-8 laks... so can any one tell me is there any other route for doing this course which costs less than 2-3 laks... or else is there any govt seats or any entrance exams??? plz reply anybody friends.... help this poor guy...
11th May 2010, 11:30 AM

how to take admission in marine engg after completing b.tech frm electronics and communication engg
14th May 2010, 02:05 PM

i'm doing mechanical engineering ,final year . how can i join merchant navy as marine engineer. can you tell me The costs of the course
15th June 2010, 09:06 PM
pinnache

yes,there are specification in which you can reach.
the most are taken as deck post or for sailors workshop.
they are undertaken by various colleges.
17th June 2010, 10:50 AM

if i have any supply in b tech , can i join this course!
17th June 2010, 09:11 PM

I HAVE PASSED 12 SCIENCE WITH 76%. I GET AN OPPORTUNITY TO TAKE BTECH IN MARINE ENGINNERING % BTECH IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING.SO NOW I AM CONFUSED TO TAKE WHICH ONE ,THAT HAVE BETTER JOB ORENTATION
27th July 2010, 10:02 PM

which class did say for one year course and it fees structure
29th July 2010, 12:54 PM

Default Iam doing b.e. Ece can i join marine engg any 1 year course

Iam doing b.e. Ece can i join marine engg any 1 year course
29th July 2010, 10:09 PM

hai iam doing be ege do i have any oppertunity in marine 1 year course
4th August 2010, 08:19 PM

gdevening.....i am doing b.tech in information engg(4rd year)...i like to join for marine engg one year course after completing b.tec...what all procedures should i follow for getting admission in this course...whish are the best institutes in india offering this course....
12th August 2010, 02:16 PM
Tonleu Aurelien

yes i would like to have the admission.and i don't know if by b-tech you mean baccalaureat technique cause that is what i did . in school i was doing sheet metal and metallic construction and i would like to come and continue in maritime engineering.
17th August 2010, 11:10 AM

HOW TO TAKE ADMISSION IN MARINE OR DO A JOB IN MARINE AFTER COMPLETING B.TECH (I.T). TELL ME THE PROCEDURE AS ITS MY FINAL YEAR IN MY B.TECH COURSE AND I WANT TO MAKE A CAREER IN MARINE SECTOR
17th September 2010, 08:26 PM

when will the enterance forms available for 2011
5th October 2010, 09:27 PM

i m b.tech. final year mechanical engineering student and i want to know about one year diploma course in marine engg. eligibility, date of issue of application form and date of entrance test.
29th October 2010, 04:40 PM

hi i'm SHAKIR
i'm persuing B.E in Electrical and Electronics, Final Year. i need to join Marine Engineering course. kikndly suggest me the best and nice institute.
MY eMAIL ID IS
16th November 2010, 12:15 AM

sir i m 2nd year student of ptu my streme is mech bt i have a keen intrest in field of marine engg bt i dont have any idea so plz help me
1st January 2011, 05:39 PM
sardeep10890

hi all..... my name is sai sachin..... i hav very much interest on merchants navy training.... i'm doing ma mechanical engg.... ryt now in 6th semester......... i consulted one private company who guides to join a institute for 15 months training.... but problem is that i cant afford that much of amount i,e..., 6-8 laks... so can any one tell me is there any other route for doing this course which costs less than 2-3 laks... or else is there any govt seats or any entrance exams??? plz reply anybody friends.... help this poor guy...
Hi friend I am myself doing my B.E. in Mechanical engineering 6th semester, and I am too interested in joining merchant navy and well hearing from my super seniors who are currently working as 3rd engineers in merchant navy, they guided me to undergo the 1.5 year pre-sea training from Angelo Eastern Maritime Association (AEMA) at Pune. The course costs about 3.5lacs here and you will start receiving stipend amount of something around 35000 per month after 6months of training period for one year.
Bank loans sre being arranged by the college and you can also arrange the same on your own if you wish.

Kindly also specify the name of the Company you approached and the Institute they recommended.....................................
26th January 2011, 09:30 PM

HOW MUCH PERCENTAGE NEED TO TAKE ADMISSION IN MARINE ENGINEERING AFTER POLYTECHNIC FROM MECHANICL BRANCH.AND WITHOUT WRITING ENTRANCE EXAM MEANS HOW MUCH DONATION FEES REQUIRED.
15th March 2011, 05:17 PM

gdevening.....i am doing b.tech in information engg(4rd year)...i like to join for marine engg one year course after completing b.tec...what all procedures should i follow for getting admission in this course...whish are the best institutes in india offering this course....

28th March 2011, 10:23 PM

hello sir
my name is rohit choudhary i`m doing b.tech from electrical engg. in final sem.
so my question is that how i can take admission in diploma of marine engg.
29th March 2011, 02:16 AM
amlendu

The course mentioned above can be done from MARITIME FOUNDATION
Its a joint venture between Maritime Foundation Pvt(INDIA) Ltd. and The Afloat Engineers Pvt Ltd.
One should have at least 50% marks in BTech
The course fee is around 2.5 lac
For more details visit: http://www.maritime-foundation.com/courses.htm
10th November 2011, 05:15 PM

where i will get the job on completion of marine engineering?
8th June 2012, 01:01 AM

Am from Nigeria and I have certificate of competency in maritime and I also have my o level result can that get me an admission?
17th February 2013, 06:14 PM

hi am from guntur. i'm completed my b.tech in ECE. i want to join marine engineering 1 year course as my well wishers sugested me for the bright future. pls give me information about that........
17th August 2013, 04:44 PM

iam a final yr mechanical engg student i wish to study marine 1 yr course please say the fees and eligiblity percentage from my B.E