11th February 2010, 03:34 PM
abhi2308

M.Tech in Biotechnology and Business Management, details and scholarship options?

I'm presently doing my third year in B.Tech, Biotechnology at Rajalakshmi Engineering College (affiliated to Anna University, Chennai). I'm very much interested in pursuing my masters M.Tech in 'Biotechnology and Business Management' (Dual Degree) at Tamilnadu Agricultural University, coimbature. I would like to know in detail about the scholarship programs available for this course and how to avail it.

Thanks!!

12th February 2010, 01:05 AM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: M.Tech in Biotechnology and Business Management, details and scholarship options?

you need to consult your teachers for that dear i know this asnwer may seem absurd to you but i think in this case this is the best option i felt so i am just letting you know about it and for more details on the scholarship you can also visit the TAU , coimbatore.. bye take care .. hope you will be able to do it .. if not then do wirte to me again i will seach for your querry with my teachers and then let you know.. bbye dear...
14th February 2010, 08:42 PM
pradeep.g.u
Senior Member+

Default Re: M.Tech in Biotechnology and Business Management, details and scholarship options?

finish your ug degree and join in the college where you wish to do your pg .. scholarships will be provided if you are good in your academics
18th February 2010, 03:57 PM
Esha Sharma
Senior Member+

Hey Friend as you have already decided from which university and which college which course you are going to opt ahead, the matter pending for confusion is scholarship, number of scholarships are provided by government but for that you should be really good in studies with good % of marks in UG. All the very best
19th February 2010, 12:34 AM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

Biotechnology is one of the most promising disciplines of engineering and technology that has been assessed as an area of prime importance and relevance by the government.
The M.Tech. in Biotechnology is full time two year course.
12th July 2010, 12:13 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hi friend,

You can pursue M.tech in Biotechnology with business management after completing B.Tech.

The fee details for M.TEch program is:
Selected candidates should pay a special fee of Rs. 20,000/-per semester in addition to the regular semester fees – I Sem 15,300 INR , II Sem 5,560 INR, III Sem 6,450 INR

To know details about the scholarship program you have to visit the universitiy's official website.

All the best!
4th May 2011, 04:49 PM
Mitch

Lightbulb Re: M.Tech in Biotechnology and Business Management, details and scholarship options?

At last, somenoe comes up with the "right" answer!
27th August 2011, 02:40 PM
jitendra11117

hi friend
if you wanna really get scholarship then you can do m.tech
in those first of all you should qualify the gate exam and then take a part in m.tech .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?