27th August 2011, 03:12 PM
yatirajpoojarii

What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?

what kind of job i will get after completing bsc in biotechnology? and wht knd of job i wl get if i pursue mtech in biotechnology and then decided to do job? mtech is better or mba in biotechnology is better as carrer option to earn more money?

Related Questions:
  1. M.Sc(Biotechnology) or MBA: Better choice after B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  2. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is MS associated with Biotechnology a good choice for me?
  3. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  4. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? Procedure for admission?
  5. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after doing BSc Biotechnology? What is the procedure to join MBA?
  6. Jobs related to biotechnology field after doing B.Tech in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  7. What Jobs I can do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  8. B.Sc(biotechnology) or B.Tech(biotechnology): better choice for a job in Biotechnology field?
  9. Can I do graduation in Biotech after passing 12th Biology?
  10. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and M.Tech in Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  11. Government Job Opportunities in the field of Biotechnology after completion of M.Tech in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics?
  12. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Duration of M.Tech Biotechnology course after M.Sc. Biotechnology?
  14. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  15. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  16. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  17. Should I go for MSc or MBA? I have finished graduation in BSc Biotechnology
  18. How can I do M.Tech in Industrial Biotechnology? I have completed B.Tech in Biotechnology
23rd September 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?

I have done B.Sc in Advanced Zoology and Biotechnology in RKMV College... I want to do M.Tech Biotech.. Is there any Universities offering this course in Correspondence...
25th September 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?

job opportunities after Mtech in biotechnology
3rd October 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

AFTER COMPLETING MY H.S WITH 80%NUMBER IN ALL OVER THE SUBJECT IF I WANT TO TAKE BIOTECH ,SO WHAT WILL BE BETTER COLLAGE FOR ME IN WESTBENGAL?
13th October 2011, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

i'm doing B.Sc Biotechnology and after that i want to go for M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology, is there any scope to get good job???
10th December 2011, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

i want to do nanotechnology with having pcb it can happen and can i do biomedical or bioinfotic
24th December 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

i m not interested in research work...but lik to do biology related official work..except sale...what kind of work will b there if i do mba in biotech after bsc biotech????
16th January 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

what is the further prospect of doing BSc in botany? will i get job?
12th February 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

I want to get a good job after bsc biotec...is there any job by which i can satisfy..???
24th February 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m not interested in research work...but lik to do biology related official work..except sale...what kind of work will b there if i do mba in biotech after bsc biotech????

i am bsc final year students but i bsc after which cource join plz help me
4th March 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

private colleges offers bio tecnology in delhi or in noida.and also the fees in doing it?
26th March 2012, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

can i do genetic engineering without maths?
6th April 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

HAI SIR
i am avrage student ,
i was complet Bsc (bio technology)
i can't under stand choose batter Msc (bio-technology)& MBA
please sir say
30th May 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

please suggest me what to if I'm not interested in research should I go for M.Sc in biotechnology or should opt for any diploma course which offers me good industry work
1st June 2012, 12:45 AM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done B.Sc in Advanced Zoology and Biotechnology in RKMV College... I want to do M.Tech Biotech.. Is there any Universities offering this course in Correspondence...
hii correspondence is provided but better universitys like davv indore and some nits will demand gate score atleast a gate qualified candidate and have to face an interview then only they consider for correspondence and they have some rules regarding distance from the institute like candidate should be in 75kms. good luck
15th June 2012, 11:14 PM
Radhakrishna143

what kind of job i will get after completing bsc in
biotechnology? and wht knd of job i wl get if i
pursue mtech in biotechnology and then decided
to do job? mtech is better or mba in
biotechnology is better as carrer option to earn
more money?
16th September 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

what job i can do after b.sc biotech
20th October 2012, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

After B.Sc. argri.biotech which job will get?
16th March 2013, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 88.56 percentile in this year's GATE examination in SC category,can you please tell me some colleges in which I may get a chance for M.Tech..Is there any possibility that I will get a chance to do my PhD from the IITs in the future if I complete my M.tech from any other institutions..
7th May 2013, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

i am a 12th completed student.i like to do b.s.c in biotechnology.is there scope in this field?
8th May 2013, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

is there any job oppurtunity in india after studying biotechnology
24th May 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

i likely to choose bsc biotechnology...i hav secured69% in 12th ..after finishing this is there any way to get perfect job in tamil nadu
31st May 2014, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

How to join b.tech biotechnology without passing entrance exam?
9th August 2014, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
Dear Sir.
I am Rohan pandey
I qualifies 12 exam in2014
I advised you that,How I crack B.tech Biotechnology in 2015 from government collage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?