29th May 2016, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory that one should have 60 % at least marks to be eligible for marine engineering?

Sir/Mam,

I am Souvik,I just passed 10+2 with 56% just because I have only 48 in math.Is there any possibility to have a chance in marine engineering? Is it mandatory that one should have 60 % at least marks to be eligible for marine engineering? Who can give me the answer?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  3. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  4. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  5. Am I eligible for marine engineering after passing 12th with 64% marks
  6. Am I eligible for marine engineering after completing 12th with 55%?
  7. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
  8. Am I eligible to do marine engineering abroad after completion of 12th PCM with 50% marks?
  9. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering in TS Chanakya after scoring 65% in 12th?
  10. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  11. Information regarding Cut off marks to get admission for Marine Engineering in Tamil Nadu? Best Colleges offering Marine Engineering course?
  12. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma? I have scored 85% marks
  13. Can I do Post Graduation in Marine Engineering after BE E&TC? Duration of course?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in marine engineering after scoring 60% marks in aggregate
  15. Am i eligible to get admission in marine engineering after scoring 60% marks aggregate?
  16. Associateship Examination-Marine Clauses Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  17. What can I do after doing B.Tech Chemical? Am I eligible for marine engineering?
  18. Eligibility to get admission in Marine Engineering after scoring 60% marks in 10th but average marks in 12th?
29th May 2016, 08:45 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it mandatory that one should have 60 % at least marks to be eligible for marine engineering?

You can join only if you satisfy the required eligibility criteria for marine engineering which is mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria for marine engineering :-

-The candidate must have passed 12th with at least 60% marks in Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics .

-The candidate possessing diploma in Marine/Electrical/Mechanical with at least 55% marks from a recognized college/university are also eligible to apply.

-The candidate age must not be more than 25 years.

-The candidate must posses proficiency in English language for better communication .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?