29th May 2016, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for engineering after scoring 126 marks in PCM group subject?

Sir/Mam,

I have 126 marks in pcm group and i am in OBC category can i get admission in engineering? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria required to join? It will be helpful if you can answer me back as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in engineering after scoring 127 marks in PCM group in 12th?
  2. Do I have any chance in engineering after scoring 147/300 in PCM in boards? Will there be any consideration for 3 marks?
  3. Can I get admission in engineering in Information Technology after scoring 64 marks out of 200 for PCM group in MHT CET?
  4. After scoring 135 marks in PCM can I take admission in engineering?
  5. Am I eligible for admission in engineering with 132 marks/300 in PCM group in 12th?
  6. Which college can I get after scoring 209 marks in PCM group?
  7. Can I get admission in engineering college after scoring 105 marks in PCM group?
  8. Marks needed to get admission in engineering? Is it possible to get admission after scoring 145 marks in PCM?
  9. What is the minimum marks required in PCM group for admission in Engineering?
  10. Which colleges can I get in NMU for Electrical engineering after scoring 70 marks in PCM group?
  11. Will I get admission in engineering college after scoring 86 marks in PCM?
  12. How to join B.Tech after completing my 12th non medical?
  13. Am I eligible for admission through MHT CET after scoring 64% in PCM? Which one is a better course between CSE, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering?
  14. How much marks are required for admission in engineering college in PCM group? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for Mechanical Engineering course after scoring 50% marks in PCM and 62% marks in overall? Which are the good engineering courses? What is the criteria?
  16. Which college form should I fill after scoring 121 marks in PCM group in MHT CET?
  17. How to take admission in Nagpur in engineering college after scoring 80 marks in MHT CET?
  18. Can I get admission in PEC chandigarh after scoring 126 marks in AIEEE?
29th May 2016, 05:41 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for engineering after scoring 126 marks in PCM group subject?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I have 126 marks in pcm group and i am in OBC category can i get admission in engineering? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria required to join? It will be helpful if you can answer me back as soon as possible. Thank you!
Yes, you are very much eligible to get admission in 12th standard after completing it with PCM subject.
There is so many institute/college who offers engineering course.
Entrance test of any specific college, JEE, EAMCET etc. which can provide you top class college like:- IIT, NIT or any reputed engineering college all across the country.
To appear for any engineering entrance exam you must full fill some basic criteria which is mentioned below.
~ You must have studied PCM and get minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from any recognised institute/college.
~ You must have attained the age of 17 years. No bar on upper age limit (for some institutions only).
>> While some college provide admission only on the marks of 12th standard (especially PCM). These college are mostly private college which will promise you to get placement after finishing engineering.
But here i suggest you to go for entrance test if you really want to pursue engineering.
29th May 2016, 05:48 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for engineering after scoring 126 marks in PCM group subject?

Having secured 126 marks i.e; 42% aggregate in PCM in your board examination and belonging to OBC category you are not eligible for pursuing B.Tech. / B.E. degree from any UGC approved university.

As for pursuing the same course you are needed to have a higher secondary school degree course with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects with a minimum of 50% aggregate if one belongs to general or OBC category as 10% marks relaxation is applicable to SC/ST and PH candidate.

Also for getting admission in good government engineering college or private engineering college you are required to clear entrance examination like JEE, STATE EEE, SRM EEE, VIT EEE, BITSAT, etc. .
29th May 2016, 06:57 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

The cut off marks for Joint Entrance Examination Main:

1. General candidate: 100 marks.

2. OBC candidate: 70 marks.

3. SC candidate: 52 marks.

You have good chance of getting admission in engineering college like National Institute of Technology and other government engineering college after scoring 126 marks in JEE since you are from OBC candidate.
29th May 2016, 07:18 PM
13precious

To get admission for engineering you will have to crack entrance exam like AIEEE which is conducted by CBSE once in a year.

Eligibility Criteria:- You must have passed 12th in Physics chemistry & maths with minimum 50% marks.

Age Criteria:- 17 to 25 years

No.of attempts:- 3
29th May 2016, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

I have 129 marks in pcm group and i am in OBC category can i get admission in engineering? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria required to join? It will be helpful if you can answer me back as soon as possible. Thank you!
29th May 2016, 08:56 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To get admission for doing engineering course, you must have qualified 12th standard with minimu aggregate of 35% marks from a recognised board and must have qualified EAMCET examination with minimum 40 marks.

So, if you have qualified 12th standard and EAMCET examination, you are eligible to get admission for pursuing Engineering course on the basis of your EAMCET examination rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?