5th March 2013, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Is marine engineering a B.Tech or B.E course?

Can I please know whether marine engineering is a b-tech or BE course or both.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do marine engineering if I am a electrical and electronics engineering student?
  2. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  3. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  4. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  5. How can I get admission in Marine government college after passing B.Tech in mechanical Engineering? Which entrance exams are conducted for that?
  6. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  7. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
  8. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  9. Is it possible to get into Marine Engineering after BCS(Computer Science)? Forms to be filled to get into Marine Engineering?
  10. Details of Marine Engineering Colleges in US, Germany, Canada? Is masters in Marine Engineering a good option?
  11. Masters in Marine Engineering after Btech in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Eligibility to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) if completed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  13. What is the difference between HND Marine engineering and B.Tech marine engineering
  14. Can I do Post Graduation in Marine Engineering after BE E&TC? Duration of course? -- [New]
  15. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  16. Am I eligible for Marine course after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  17. Can I join Shipping and Logistic course at the age of 36? Opportunities available after completing the course? Names of institutes offering these courses?
  18. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
15th July 2013, 07:32 PM
Bhanu priya tanwar

Default Re: Is marine engineering a B.Tech or B.E course?

Eligibility Criteria - B.Tech Marine Engineering

Age: Unmarried candidates of less than 25 years of age, as on the 1st of August, in
the year of admission will be eligible to apply. The date of birth as recorded on
the applicants School Leaving Certificate will be considered for this purpose.

Sex: MANET encourages the participation of both sexes without discrimination.

Marital Status: Only Unmarried candidates will be considered.

Academic Qualifications:
The candidate must have successfully completed the Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or its equivalent with:
at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and
at least 50% marks in English either in Class X or Class XII.

Physical Fitness:
The Institute has laid down detailed minimum physical fitness and medical standards(Please Refer the page of Medical Requirements from Menu-B.Tech Marine Engineering).Candidates must meet the minimum physical fitness and medical standards detailed below. Qualified medical practitioners appointed by the Institute will examine all selected candidates for certifying conformity with these standards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?