10th September 2015, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

Marks required for admission in Gaya College in ISC?

Respected sir,
I'm std 10th's student and i am thinking for admission in gaya college in I.sc , so kindly guide me what is number of marks which is required for admission. ??

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in St Xaviers college after scoring 82% in ISC exam?
  2. Can i get admission in any college after passing 12th in ISC board with 62.9%
  3. How much is the Physics theory pass marks for ISC?
  4. Can I get admission to study B.Com in HK Commerce College, Ahmedabad if secured 52% in 12th ISC?
  5. Percentage of marks required in ISc to get admission in BSc statistics hons?
  6. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 83% in 12th ISC?
  7. Which course should I choose among Engineering and B.Sc.? Chances of admission in the mentioned colleges for a candidate who has secured 69.5% in 12th ISC?
  8. What to do to take admission in a good government or private college after scoring 49% in ISC?
  9. Which is the best college in India that I can get after scoring 72.8% in ISC
  10. From where to get the syllabus of ICSE exam?
  11. Can I get admission in GOENKA college after scoring 90% in ISC?
  12. How much marks are required for admission in Niper college? What is the fee structure?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for class XI (ISC) admission in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?
  14. List of ISC affiliated schools in Bangalore which offer admission in 12th standard for a candidate who has secured 70% in 11th?
  15. Whicg is the best option ISC or Inter for ICSE student? Best ISC college in Hyderabad?
  16. Which are the courses related to Biology after 12th?
  17. List of B.Com colleges in Chandigarh?What's the admission criteria for the same? I've completed 12th std with 75% marks in commerce stream from ISC board -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is ISC board tough than CBSE and other state boards?
9th October 2015, 01:13 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Marks required for admission in Gaya College in ISC?

To make it into ISC in Gaya college the percentage of marks in class 10 should be minimum 80%. If you are from science group then you should get at least 90% in the science group. The aggregate cut-off might increase to minimum 85% in that case. If you are from commerce group then you must have at least 85-90% in that group. For arts stream the criteria will be a little lower. In that case even 70-75% would do. But these cut-off marks are subject to variation. It is because every year hundreds of students apply in different streams in this college. So if the ratio of highly meritorious students applying in the college is really high then the percentage is also high. If the ratio is low, then the cut-off will automatically go down.
5th June 2017, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,I got 8.4 CGPA in 10 standard and I want study in your collage and I want admission in your collage for science. So I will admitted in your collage or not
6th July 2017, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I got 83% in 10 standard and I want study in your collage and I want admission in you collage for science(math). so i will admitted in your collage or not
18th August 2017, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I got 76% marks in 10th standard from bihar board i want to admission in your college for science(math). So i will admitted in your college or no.
6th June 2018, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I got 84.2% in cbse board 2018 exam. Can I get the admission in GAYA COLLEGE?
29th June 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I got 71% in 10th board exam and i want to study in gaya college.so kindly tell me that can i get admission in you college
3rd July 2018, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Please send the website for applying form for admission in I. sc part 2018
7th July 2018, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I passed my class 10th board exam in 2018 by securing 90.6 percent. I eagerly want to get admission in your college for science (PCM). Am I able to get admitted in your college or not?
4th June 2019, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have got 66.2 percent in class 10 and i want to take admission in your college
7th August 2019, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 74.2 % in class 10 & I what to take admission in your college. Can I get admission in a college. Please help me as soon as possible. Please........
1st July 2020, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir I am study class 10 to marks 67.2 percentage to admission for gaya collage gaya sir
21st July 2020, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir. I got 76% in my cbse 10th board exam... Can i get admission in gaya college gaya in science stream?
6th August 2020, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 77% in cbse 10th board can i get admission in gaya college gaya?
24th August 2020, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I got 84.4 % in my 10 board exam and I wants to take admission in gaya collage in science stream(maths). So, can i get admission in gaya college sir, Please help me sir as soon as it is possible for you....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?