16th May 2011, 01:30 AM
Devang Joshina

Marks required in AIEEE and IIT entrance exam for admission to Petro-chemical Engineering colleges?

sir may i know how much marks are required in aieee and iit entrance exam to get admission in petro-chemical engineering colleges...............

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Petro Chemical Engineering in Tamil Nadu?
  2. Am I eligible for MBA after finishing diploma in Petro Chemical Engineering?
  3. How to join diploma in petro Chemical Technology after completing SSLC?
  4. Where to join degree course in Petro Chemical Gujarat or outside states?
  5. Am I eligible for admission in Engineering having gap of one year between 12th and B.Sc? Which type of engineering can I do and which type of entrance exam to give?
  6. How to join B.Tech after completing my 12th non medical?
  7. Marks required to crack IIT and AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. JEE Main Cut off marks for OBC candidate to take admission in IIT colleges?
  9. Names of colleges conducting separate entrance exams for Engineering? Any college which takes direct admission by 12th board marks?
  10. Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical engineering -- [New]
  11. Where can I get admission in Gujarat after doing diploma in petro chemical from MS University, Baroda
  12. How much percentage is required in 12th standard to take admission in Chemical Engineering in IIT?
  13. What is the basic qualification required for Chemical engineering course? What is the procedure for admission in IIT?
  14. Can I opt for chemical engineering after choosing PCM+Computer Science?
  15. Eligibility required to get M.E admission in IIT Bhu in the field of chemical engineering
  16. What are the popular courses in B.Tech?
  17. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
  18. How to get admission in Chemical Engineering after scoring 91 marks in CET and 42 marks in AIEEE?
19th May 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Marks required in AIEEE and IIT entrance exam for admission to Petro-chemical Engineering colleges?

can i know the minimum marks required in aieee to take admission in enggineering college in mumbai?
25th May 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Marks required in AIEEE and IIT entrance exam for admission to Petro-chemical Engineering colleges?

CAN WE SEEK ADMISSION IN IIT COLLEGES WITHOUT CRACKING IIT EXAM?
30th May 2011, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

i have'nt qualified in iit but got 185 marks in iit.can i seek admission in colleges based on these marks?
5th June 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

BHAWESH BHASKAR SONI AIEEE 2011 MARKS ODTAINED 28 AIR 589539 OBC R 87749 RAJASTHAN STATE R 48609 OBC R 18962
Can I get admission in an engineering college in Rajasthan ?
Branch - electricals, electronics, mechenical and civil.
colleges - Names of colleges specially in Jaipur and bikaner.
What is the mode of admission ?
8th June 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

i got 2 marks in aieee entrance exam . Is iam qualified to get an admision in any engeneering college in kerala
11th June 2011, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission in nit kurukshetra with 25706 rank in aieee or punjab engineering college(pec),chd with 393 state rank in chd...?? plz reply soon
13th June 2011, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

HOW MUCH MARKS IS REQUIRED TO FILL UP THE FORM FOR I.I.T. EXAM FOR BC CATEGORY
7th July 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;773065]HOW MUCH MARKS IS REQUIRED TO FILL UP THE FORM FOR I.I.T. EXAM for sc catgory
7th July 2011, 10:01 PM
aroy8091

Smile Re: Marks required in AIEEE and IIT entrance exam for admission to Petro-chemical Engineering colleges?

min requirement of 60% in both H.S & Secondary
12th April 2012, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

can i take admission in iit college through aieee
12th April 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

can i take admisssion in iit college through aieee
8th June 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

sir i am in 10 class and wnt to take admission in an IIT college sir can please tell me the mininmum marks in AIEEE requirments in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?