19th February 2017, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Marks required in GATE to take admission in government colleges of Maharashtra for a general category female student?

Sir, I am in Final year of Mechanical engineering ans I want to know about marks required in GATE to take admission in government colleges of Maharashtra being a general category female student?

Related Questions:
  1. Cut off marks required in MET-CET for general category female candidate to get admission in government colleges in Maharashtra? List of colleges in which I can expect admission?
  2. Any chance to get into government college in Maharashtra after scoring 339 marks in GATE? Procedure for admission in M.Tech?
  3. Marks required to get MBBS/BDS seat in government colleges of Maharashtra?
  4. What is the minimum marks required to get admission in Government Engineering colleges for open category?
  5. Can I get any government colleges after scoring 341 in GATE with 8366 AIR and 27.67 marks?
  6. Colleges available after GATE rank 17003 in CS branch and general category? Can i get Jaypee, Noida?
  7. Which are the best M.Tech colleges in which I can get after scoring 19.33 marks in GATE?
  8. List of colleges which offer M.Tech(Civil Engineering) for a General candidate who has scored 19 marks in GATE?
  9. How much marks are required in general category student for admission in top 3 UPTU colleges
  10. Cut off marks for various Government Medical colleges of Maharashtra -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  12. List of the colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 37.67 marks?
  13. Which colleges will I get for M.Tech after scoring 30.66 marks in GATE?
  14. List of good colleges I can apply for with GATE marks 46.33 with 367 score? I want to take admission in M.Tech in Maharashtra
  15. How much marks required in MHT CET to get admission in Autonomous or Government Engineering Colleges?
  16. What is the age relaxation in Government jobs for General Category Female candidates? Which exam can they appear for Government jobs?
  17. How much percentile is required to get admission in M.Tech Course?
  18. List of top 20 government colleges of MBBS in Maharashtra? Fee structure details?
13th March 2017, 12:23 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks required in GATE to take admission in government colleges of Maharashtra for a general category female student?

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. This is post graduate level entrance examination conducted by Indian Institute of Technology or IISC for selection of candidates for admission in Master of Technology.

This is online entrance based test of 100 marks. The cut off marks of qualifying GATE examination is low around 30-35 marks but for admission in government M.Tech top colleges, your aim should be to score more than 65 marks or more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?