29th September 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

How may I get details about the courses which providing promotions opportunities? I have done MA(Sociology in hindi medium) and BED(Hindi). And now currently I am working as hindi teacher in a school from past 3 years

respected sir/madam,
I have done MA(Sociology in hindi medium) and BED(Hindi). And now currently am working as an hindi teacher in a school from past 3 yrs...But i want to have more scope in my field....
So can you please suggest me as to what further should I do in order to get more exposure... I mean any courses. training or whatever... if you suggest me any courses then please tell me as to where and what to do...
thanking you......

Related Questions:
  1. Details of colleges providing B.Ed. in Hindi from Hindi medium in Pune?
  2. Can i get a job in Hindi Medium central government school after finishing MSc Biotechnology?
  3. How to get a Job as Teacher in Central or Maharashtra State Government School having finished M.Sc in Biotechnology and B.Ed from Hindi medium?
  4. List of institutions offering B.Ed(Hindi medium) in Pune? I've done my B.Sc(home science) and M.A(Hindi medium)
  5. Company Secretary course in Hindi medium is possible?
  6. B.Ed Hindi Medium or Gujrathi Medium Colleges in Pune -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Where can I get M.As. books in Hindi Medium?
  8. What should I do to complete Ph.D course in Hindi language?
  9. How to become a teacher after completing PG Home science?
  10. Eligibility to appear for Headmaster exam in nepali language?
  11. How to take admission in B.Ed Hindi medium after completing B.A in Hindi? Which are the colleges in Hindi Medium?
  12. Procedure to do Hindi B.Ed. (Parangata) course? Is Hindi Ratna certificate enough for Hindi Teacher jobs in Orissa?
  13. Am I eligible for CS in Hindi medium? I've completed my B.A in Hindi medium
  14. Job opportunities after 'M.A. in Political Science' and 'B.Ed. in S.St. and Hindi' in Hindi medium?
  15. How can I apply for 12th in Hindi Medium?
  16. How can I become a Government Teacher if completed 12th CBSE without Bengali and having less opportunities in West Bengal School Service Commission in English and Hindi Medium schools?
  17. Am I eligible to get hindi teacher job in central government if I have 18 years experience? -- [New]
  18. How may I choose University offering M.Ed program in Hindi medium?
2nd May 2012, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get details about the courses which providing promotions opportunities? I have done MA(Sociology in hindi medium) and BED(Hindi). And now currently I am working as hindi teacher in a school from past 3 years

I passed B.A Degree in hindi lit,and complited shitya ratna am i eligiable for slet exam ?
2nd August 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get details about the courses which providing promotions opportunities? I have done MA(Sociology in hindi medium) and BED(Hindi). And now currently I am working as hindi teacher in a school from past 3 years

Hello sir/mam.maine hindi medium se b.a. Ki h.aur hindi medium se hi m.a. Sociology under punjab university se chandigarh ke clg se 2011 mei 76% se cmplt ki h.nw i wnt to knw ki ab mai further kya study ya kya job kr skti hu.
22nd August 2013, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

i hav completed ratna in hindi, B A with 48%,how to get a govt teacher
18th July 2014, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR/MADAM

KINDLY GUIDE ME AS TO WHETHER I CAN DO MY B.ED WHILE CONTINUING WITH VISHARAD UTRAD IN HINDI PRACHAR SABHA IN CHENNAI? IF SO WHAT ARE THE COLLEGES OFFERING ITS AS CORRESPONDENCE COURSE? WHAT WOULD BE THE FEE STRUCTURE.
29th November 2014, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Please inform me whether hindi pandit certificate is equivalent to BED(hindi)
13th March 2017, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Who much time it takes to complete the course of hindi pundit and what is the qualify cation required to do the course and I want to know everything about the course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?