17th May 2011, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Marks required to get admission in Mumbai in CET exam?

How marks should iwant to get admission in mumbai in cet exam if i am scored 15 marks in aieee?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required to qualify for MBBS admission in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get admission in Mumbai after scoring 85 marks in CET?
  3. How to get admission in Chemical Engineering after scoring 91 marks in CET and 42 marks in AIEEE?
  4. How can I get admission in Mumbai after scoring less marks in HSC and CET exam? Which institute is good for engineering?
  5. Courses which are offered in MHT CET engineering exam? Minimum requirements like marks in board exam and in MHT CET of getting admission in ICT Mumbai?
  6. What are the documents required to take admission through MHT CET?
  7. Marks required in MHT CET to get admission in Architecture college in Mumbai?
  8. Cutoff marks required for admission in medical stream in Mumbai? How many seats are available in all colleges? -- [New]
  9. Minimum marks required to score in MHT CET to get admission in colleges of Pune and Mumbai?
  10. How much marks are required in CET to get admission for BDS in government college in Mumbai?
  11. Can I get admission to study MH-CET in any college of Mumbai if scored 96 marks in MH-CET?
  12. What's the cut off marks for getting admission in MH-CET in government college of Mumbai?
  13. Minimum marks required to get admission in chemical college college in Mumbai? List of the colleges with their cutoff?
  14. Is it better option to do MCA after B.Sc. in IT? Minimum marks required in CET for getting admission in Mumbai? Fee structure and Duration of the course?
  15. Engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE, 88 marks in MHT CET?
  16. Will I get admission in Mumbai after scoring 46 marks in AIEEE examination? I have got 70 marks in MHT CET
  17. Maximum marks required to get into MBBS in CET? I wanted to get admitted in good colleges in Mumbai
  18. What is the minimum marks required in AIEEE for outsiders to get admission in colleges of Mumbai?
2nd October 2011, 05:00 PM
shrijan00

Default Re: Marks required to get admission in Mumbai in CET exam?

hy,
CET 2012 Eligibility criteria of Qualifying Examination for various Courses

5.1.1. For MBBS / BAMS : A candidate belonging to Open Category must have obtained not less than 50% ( i.e. 150 out of 300 ) marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the HSC ( or equivalent ) Examination. A candidate belonging to constitutional reservation backward class must have obtained not less Health Science DMER, Mumbai ( 6 ) MHT CET 2012 Brochure than 40% ( i.e. 120 out of 300 ) marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the HSC ( or equivalent ) Examination.

5.1.2. For BDS / B.Sc. Nursing : A candidate belonging to Open category must have obtained not less than 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English taken together at HSC ( or equivalent ) examination. A candidate belonging to constitutional reservation must have obtained not less than 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English taken together at HSC ( or equivalent ) Exam.

5.1.3. For BHMS, BUMS, BPTh, BOTh, BASLP and BP & O Courses : Clause 5.1.1. is not applicable. Passing grade at HSC / 12th Standard or equivalent examination is however necessary.

5.1.4. For MHT CET 2012 admission to BP & O candidates who have passed 12th standard examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and / or Mathematics are eligible.

5.1.5. For MHT CET 2012 admission to BASLP, candidates who have passed 12th standard examination with Physics, Biology, Chemistry and / or Mathematics and / or Computer Science are eligible.

5.1.6. The candidates who are appearing for qualifying examination i.e. HSC ( or equivalent exam. ) in February / March 2012 are eligible to appear for MHT CET 2012, however they must fulfill the eligibility condition at Para 4.5 at the time of filling up of the Preference Form.
21st March 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

How much marks is required in mht cet for admision in bhms college?
28th May 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

How much marks is required in mht cet for admision in bhms college?
9th June 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Is 75% in hsc and 88 marks in mhtcet eligible for medical colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?