24th July 2011, 08:06 PM
naomi sagar

Is it better option to do MCA after B.Sc. in IT? Minimum marks required in CET for getting admission in Mumbai? Fee structure and Duration of the course?

im thinking of doing mca after bscit.is it a better option to do?
what should be the minimum marks in cet for getting an admission in mumbai colleges for mca and what are its fee structure and duration and also please tell me the details for doing part time mca from mumbai colleges

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks in CET to take admission in MCA in government college of Mumbai?
  2. What is the fee structure for BSc MLT? Minimum marks required for various subjects?
  3. Minimum marks required to qualify for MBBS admission in Mumbai?
  4. Is it compulsory to appear in CET to study B.Sc(Nursing)? List of colleges with fee structure for B.Sc(Nursing) in Bengaluru? Minimum percentage required in 12th and course duration?
  5. Can I get admission in MCA if secured 87.5% in BCA? Last year CET cutoff rank and fee structure of MCA?
  6. Details about the fee structure of all the colleges offering MCA course? Maximum marks required to get admission in the colleges? Best colleges in Chennai for getting admission in MCA?
  7. What is the fee structure followed for doing MCA course in Mumbai? -- [New]
  8. What is the duration of CS course? What is the fee structure and which are the institutes in Mumbai
  9. Minimum marks required for admission in B.Tech Agriculture? What is the fee structure?
  10. Minimum marks required to score in MHT CET to get admission in colleges of Pune and Mumbai?
  11. Minimum Eligibility criteria to get admission for BE in Electrical in Mumbai or Pune? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  12. Minimum marks required to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Fee structure of colleges in India?
  13. Minimum rank required in MHT CET to get admission in chemical engineering?
  14. Minimum marks required to get admission in chemical college college in Mumbai? List of the colleges with their cutoff?
  15. What are the jobs after doing BSc from IHM Mumbai? What is the fee structure? How much is the fee structure?
  16. Is MCA a better option or should I do another course? Registered MCA colleges in Mumbai?
  17. Information about admission in MCA? What is the fee structure? I have scored 78% marks
  18. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
31st August 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it better option to do MCA after B.Sc. in IT? Minimum marks required in CET for getting admission in Mumbai? Fee structure and Duration of the course?

i have done bsc(it) from distance. can i take admission in regular colleges?
27th March 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it better option to do MCA after B.Sc. in IT? Minimum marks required in CET for getting admission in Mumbai? Fee structure and Duration of the course?

how much percentage required in tyit to take admision in mca?
4th April 2012, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

CET exam is compolsory to get admision in MCA???
27th July 2012, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it better option to do MCA after BCA in IT? Minimum marks required in CET for getting admission in Mumbai? Fee structure and Duration of the course?

[QUOTE=naomi sagar;957947]im thinking of doing mca after BCA.is it a better option to do?
what should be the minimum marks in cet for getting an admission in mumbai colleges for mca and what are its fee structure and duration and also please tell me the details for doing part time mca from mumbai colleges
21st December 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

I hav done b.com can i do mca now????
What is the fees structure of MCA from Rizvi college???
16th April 2013, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE APPEAR B.C.A. IN few Days i will complete my b.c.a. Minimum marks required in CET for getting admission in Mumbai? Fee structure and Duration of the course?
23rd May 2013, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

i got 55 out of 200 in mca entrance.and i will get above 50% in 6th sem of bscit
will i get admission in any college for mca inside maharashtra.plz help me
21st June 2013, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i got 55 out of 200 in mca entrance.and i will get above 50% in 6th sem of bscit
will i get admission in any college for mca inside maharashtra.plz help me
with the help of donation buddy you can get admission in VJTI too
15th May 2014, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

i got 22.71 percentile in mca 2014.Will i get admission in any college in mumbai?fee structure?
7th October 2014, 11:56 PM

Default fees structure

what is the fees of fulltime mca colleges in mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?