3rd January 2018, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Marks required to get admission in New Science College, Indore?

I am boy who belongs to General Category and currently studying in class 12. I want to do B.Sc. from New Science College, Indore. How much marks should I obtain in class 12 to get admission in this college?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in graduate courses in Holkar Science College, Indore?
  2. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Computer Science) in Holkar Science College, Indore with 77% in 12th being an OBC candidate?
  3. How much marks are required to take admission in SGSITS Indore -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Required marks in graduation to go for Post graduation in Science field?
  5. Which college to choose in Indore for doing M.Sc Chemistry after completion of graduation?
  6. What is the cut-off for B.Sc courses in Holkar Science College, Indore?
  7. Can i get admission in private medical college in Indore after scoring 120 marks in MPPMT?
  8. Will I get admission in top government college of Indore after scoring 63 marks in MP PET?
  9. Names of the top 10 engineering colleges according to the placements and ranking in MP state?
  10. Expected marks required in AIMCET to get admission in IIT Indore?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get HS Science admission in Army Public School, Indore? -- [New]
  12. In which college of Indore I will get admission if scored 38 marks in CMAT?
  13. List of colleges in Indore? Cutoff marks for government and private college in Indore?
  14. Can I get admission in Indore government and private colleges in computer science?
  15. Can I get admission in Sgsits college in Indore? I have scored 53 marks in CGPET
  16. How to get admission in Gujarati College of Indore?
  17. Can I get admission in any top 5 engineering college in Indore after scoring 65 marks and 27200 rank in MPPET?
  18. How many Government seats are available for Agriculture course through MP-PAT in Madhya Pradesh? Cutoff marks required to get admission in Government Agriculture College, Indore for UR female candidate?
5th January 2018, 02:43 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Marks required to get admission in New Science College, Indore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am boy who belongs to General Category and currently studying in class 12. I want to do B.Sc. from New Science College, Indore. How much marks should I obtain in class 12 to get admission in this college?
To get admission for B.SC into the New Science college, Indore is candidate need to pass 10+2 level of study with Science stream with having minimum of 60% from recognized board. Candidate will be given admission strictly on the basis of merit scored in boards followed by entrance examination if required.
5th January 2018, 03:49 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years. There are different type of subjects in B.Sc.

The eligibility required for studying B.Sc is to complete the 10+2 or its equivalent education in science stream with 50% from any recognized board.

So, you need to complete your 10+2 in science stream with 50%. There are few universities in Indore which conduct entrance exam. Based on the university the admission process varies.
5th January 2018, 10:41 PM
SandyRockstar
Junior Member+

You should score minimum 75% marks in 12th standard in order to get admission in New Science college. Admission in B.Sc course in New Science college, Indore is given on the basis of marks scored in 12th. Priority is given to students having higher percentage so it is better for you to score as high as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?