17th February 2017, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Marks required in GPAT to get admission in top colleges of M.Pharma course?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Pharma and now want to take admission in M.Pharma course through GPAT. How much marks required in GPAT to get admission in top colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. In which college can I get admission having 2589 rank in GPAT?
  2. Detailed information for M.Pharma? Last cutoff marks in GPAT exam?
  3. What are the top colleges for M.Pharma in India?
  4. M.Pharma colleges in Andhra Pradesh for a candidate who has secured 7944 rank in GPAT?
  5. List of top M.Pharm colleges in India which give admission on the basis of GPAT score and offer stipend
  6. Procedure to get the scholarship for m.pharma?
  7. M.S (pharma) and its scope in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of top M.Pharm colleges and details about their placement cell? Procedure to get admission in those colleges? Date of submission of form and their fee structure?
  9. Rank required in GPAT to get admission in government colleges in Gujarat?
  10. How should I take admission in M.Pharm through GPAT score?
  11. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 3010 rank in GPAT? List of top 25 M.Pharm colleges in Hyderabad and Andhra Pradesh?
  12. Chances of getting admission in top universities of India with scholarship for M.Pharma if secured 3813 rank in GPAT?
  13. How much rank is required for admission in top 10 colleges? -- [New]
  14. Should I take admission in M.Pharma if disqualified in GPAT? Demerits of disqualification in GPAT?
  15. Which are the top M.Pharm colleges for me after scoring a rank of 1693 rank in GPAT?
  16. Colleges which I can get after scoring 48 marks in GPAT? Procedure of AP GPAT counseling? Date of start of GPAT counseling? Dates of different colleges for GPAT counseling?
  17. Which course I can take after completion of B.Pharma course?
  18. SYLLABUS AND PAPER PATTERN FOR ALL M.Pharma COMPETITIVE ENTRANCE EXAMS
28th December 2017, 04:47 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks required in GPAT to get admission in top colleges of M.Pharma course?

The full form of GPAT is Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test.

GPAT is online examination from 2018 and is competitive exam for admission in Master's degree in Pharmacy. From 2018, there will be negative marking.

The total duration of examination is 180 minutes and number of questions asked will be 125. Each question will consist of 4 marks each. Thus the total marks is 500. To get admission in top college, your should at least score 300 marks or more. GPAT qualified candidates get stipend also for pursuing M.Pharma.
28th November 2021, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Marks required in GPAT to get admission in top colleges of M.Pharma course?

If I get 200 marks then can I get admission in M pharm in government college??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?