15th February 2017, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Marks required to pass in final exam of MA in Public Administration from IGNOU? When the final exam will be conducted?

Hello sir, I am studying MA in Public Administration from IGNOU. Please tell me how much marks required in final exam to pass it? When the final exam be conducted?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage of marks required to pass MA in Public Administration from IGNOU?
  2. IGNOU M.A. Public Administration- Disaster Management Exam -Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. What are the marks required to clear AIPMT preliminary and final exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. IGNOU Master of Arts in Public Administration State, Society and Public Administration Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. IGNOU Master of Arts in Public Administration Public Systems Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. IGNOU Master of Arts in Public Administration E- Governance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Am I eligible to apply for OPENMAT being a BBA final semester student?
  8. Will i be able to do Ph.D. after completing Master in Public Administration from IGNOU?
  9. Am i eligible for CS exam? I have given my final year B.Com(Pass) exam from SOL(DU)
  10. What are the extra subjects I have to study to get M.Com certificate from IGNOU after passing CA Final exam?
  11. IGNOU Master of Arts in Public Administration Public Policy and Analysis Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. IGNOU Master of Arts in Public Administration Human Resource Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. What are the opportunities of higher studies after completing Diploma of 3 years?
  14. Can a Cost and Management Accountant sit in NET exam conducted by UGC? What is the minimum percentage required in CMA final to sit in NET exam?
  15. Can a candidate unable to appear in his final year exam, appear for final year B.Com exam from Mumbai center? When the exams is conducted?
  16. IGNOU Master of Arts in Public Administration Administrative Theory Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Can I apply for B.Ed course at IGNOU after completing B.A final year
  18. Books to be referred for public Administration? Best coaching institute in Bangalore?
15th February 2017, 06:42 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks required to pass in final exam of MA in Public Administration from IGNOU? When the final exam will be conducted?

MA in Public Administration is a two years Master degree course which is divided into four semester.

The minimum pass percentage required for M.A in Public administration from IGNOU is 50%. One needs to secure 50% in all subjects to possess the degree.

IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) offers admission to MA in Public Administration twice in a given year .i.e., in the month of January and July respectively. So, the exam for January session is conducted in the month of December and that of July session is conducted in June.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?