15th October 2015, 08:21 AM
Arunkumar307

Which marks is taken into consideration for lateral entry into P.S.G. College?

For diploma lateral entry, the cut off mark will be taken from the last three semester or over all percentage? For P.S.G college admission.

15th October 2015, 08:52 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which marks is taken into consideration for lateral entry into P.S.G. College?

Admission to 2nd year of PSG College is based on Lateral Entry Exam and the marks you secured in Diploma.

After adding your Lateral entry marks and Diploma marks, a normalized score will be calculated and then displayed on the merit list.

Similarly, for all the candidates normalized score would be calculated and on the basis of this merit list will be prepared.

On the basis of no. of seats in the institute, candidates will get admission in PSG College for various courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?