17th August 2013, 11:51 PM
swathimavuluri

How to take coaching for Indian Air Force? I have completed B.Tech with 62%

sir,
Iam a girl recently completed b.tech(information technology)with 62%,as now I want to take coaching for written exams for INDIAN AIR FORCE(IAF) ground duity.can you please suggest me a good coaching center in banagolre city it self.I doesn't have NCC certificate or any thing else can I get a job.please give the answer out.and suggest me a good institute for coaching.
Thank you sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the scope in Indian Air Force after BCA ?
  3. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  4. After B.E ECE how can I join Indian Air Force?
  5. How to prepare for Hindi Paper in Rewar Sidhi Gramin Bank?
  6. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  7. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  8. What is the career scope for me in IAF after completion of BCA course?
  9. How to become a Pilot after passing 10th?
  10. Can I apply for interview directly in Indian Air Force through Fast Track Selection process if secured 79.67% in B.Tech(ECE)? Procedure to apply for it? -- [New]
  11. How to get admission in Indian Air Force? I have completed my class 12th with 82% marks
  12. How can I apply for Indian Air Force after completing BSc graduation?
  13. Scope for dentists in Indian Navy and Air Force?
  14. Do I have to answer any entrance test after completing Diploma in IT so as to join Indian Air Force?
  15. How can I join Indian Air Force if completed 10th standard with 83.67%?
  16. How can I join Indian Air Force after the completion of Hotel Management course?
  17. How to join Indian Air Force after completing B.A?
  18. To appear in JELET, is it compulsory to qualify in 12th Science for the admission in any government Engineering college?
15th October 2015, 11:40 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take coaching for Indian Air Force? I have completed B.Tech with 62%

Yes you are eligible to get the job in the Indian Air Force without having the NCC certificate and also appear for the coaching classes for the preparation.

Some of the examination you need to appear to get the recruitment in the Air Force is CDS or AFCAT. The required eligibility is candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university.

There are two papers in the AFCAT examination in which you have to qualify for the final recruitment in the ground duty jobs.

The examination is conducted twice by the Indian Air Force.
15th October 2015, 08:45 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take coaching for Indian Air Force? I have completed B.Tech with 62%

Yes, you are eligible to joining the NCC even without having the NCC certificate. But yes there is relaxation for the NCC candidates.

To join the Air Force you can appear in the AFCAT examination conducted by the Air Force twice every year. Since you have interest in the ground duty you do not have to qualify in the EKT paper.

After qualifying in the examination you have to go through the AFSB for the final selection. There are many coaching which offer the classes for the preparation but you can prepare by yourself as the coaching are of average standard.

For more information about the examination visit at the www.carrerairforce.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?