24th June 2011, 01:24 AM
nita2

Materials which I should refer? How to prepare to clear CSIR UGC NET(Mathematical Science)?

please help me that what materials should study and how to prepare to clear csir ugc net (mathematical science)

25th June 2011, 01:57 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Materials which I should refer? How to prepare to clear CSIR UGC NET(Mathematical Science)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nita2 View Post
please help me that what materials should study and how to prepare to clear csir ugc net (mathematical science)

PREPARATION FOR CSIR UGC NET - MATHEMATICAL SCIENCE SUBJECT

Some of the tips to prepare for UGC NET - Mathematical Science are as follows...

-> Try to cover all the topics given in the syllabus for Mathematical Science subject..

-> Since most of the questions will be from the syllabus it's better to prepare for the topics given in the syllabus and then going for other sections...

-> I have attached the syllabus for CSIR - UGC Mathematical Science in this post.. just check it over...

-> When you prepare exam it's better to know the pattern and prepare for it accordingly...

-> The pattern of the exam is as follows... The test consists of 200 marks for 3 hrs.. And it as 3 sections...

-> PART A - Out of 20 questions 15 questions should be answered which is of aptitude and reasoning questions. ( 2 marks )

-> PART B - Out of 40 questions 25 questions should be answered which is of syllabus topic questions. ( 3 marks )

-> PART C - Out of 60 questions 20 questions should be answered which is to test the scientific and application knowledge. ( 4.75 marks )

-> For Part A and B there is 25 % of negative marking and for Part C no negative marking, so try to attend the questions which you are sure with the answer..

-> There are books in the market which helps you to prepare for the mathematical science paper.. some of the recommended books are as follows...

Net Mathematical Sciences -Vol 2 Ugc -Csir
ISBN: 8176840122

Net Mathematical Sciences Vol 1 Ugc Csir
ISBN: 8176840114

Csir Ugc Net/jrf/set Mathematical Science
ISBN: 8174823808

-> To know more about CSIR UGC exam CLICK HERE!!!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CSIR UGC - Mathematical Science.pdf(121.5 KB, 345 views)
25th June 2011, 09:46 PM
pabolu pradeep

Default Re: Materials which I should refer? How to prepare to clear CSIR UGC NET(Mathematical Science)?

CSIR UGC NET Latest Syllabus

Paper-I Section (A) ● Computer Awareness and Scientific Aptitude - Computer Awareness
- Scientific Aptitude

Section (B) Basic Concepts of Real and Complex Analysis, Basic Concepts of Linear Algebra
Basic Concepts of Probability, Linear Programming Basic Concepts, Real Analysis, Complex Analysis, Algebra, Linear Algebra, Differential Equations, Operational Research Modelling, Linear Programming

Paper-II Real Analysis, Complex Analysis, Algebra & Advanced Algebra, Advanced Analysis
Functional Analysis, Topology, Discrete Mathematics, Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations
Number Theory, Mechanics, Fluid Mechanics, Differential Geometry, Calculus of Variation
Linear Integral Equations, Numerical Analysis, Integral Transform, Mathematical Programming
Measure Theory

old papers are given in below attachment
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MATHSModelPAPER2.pdf(114.6 KB, 254 views)
File Type: pdf MathsModelPaperI.pdf(142.7 KB, 218 views)
21st July 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

plz say me name of maths books for gate
21st July 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

plz say the name of maths books for preparation of gate exam.
29th July 2011, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

pradeep, it is set exam syllabi not csir net
17th March 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............. tell me the name of books for practice
29th June 2012, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

please tell, is there any institute selling csir ugc net mathematics study material? if not please sugest me some standard books names.
29th July 2012, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

sir ,please send how to download schaum series books (mathematics)and send which books i prefer for csir ugc net mathematics
5th August 2016, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the names of the coaching centres in south Chennai for csir net maths exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?