5th November 2018, 01:07 PM
Asingh15

Is Mathematics compulsory for SBI's Probationary Officer exam?

I want to apply fro SBI's Probationary Officer exam. I'm pursuing my Higgher Secondary now. So, can you please tell me whether Mathematics is compulsory or not in 11th and 12th standard?

11th November 2018, 01:06 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Mathematics compulsory for SBI's Probationary Officer exam?

--> The basic qualifications required for SBI bank PO (Probationary Officer) examination are as below :-

* You must hold the nationality of India.

* Your age must lie within 20 years to 30 years. Age relaxation is allowed for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have completed your bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognized university.

* You must hold good communication skills along with basic computer proficiency.

As far as you are concerned about the requirement of Mathematics as a main subject at Class 12th level academics to be eligible for SBI bank PO examination, then as evident from the mentioned eligibility criteria there is no such requirement.

For more details and updates regarding SBI bank examination, you can refer to the link www.sbi.co.in.
11th November 2018, 06:50 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

SBI conducts entrance examination for recruitment as PO in its associate bank.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit is 21-30 years and relaxation for reserved category in upper age limit.

It is not compulsory to have Mathematics as main paper in 12th or bachelor degree.

Examination is conducted in three stages. For more information about examination visit at www.sbi.co.in.
12th November 2018, 10:01 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for State Bank of India Probationary officer:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply.

2. The age limit is 21-30 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to candidates of reserved category.

Mathematics is not compulsory in 12th to apply for SBI Bank PO exam.
14th November 2018, 07:05 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

The minimum education required to apply for SBI Bank PO examination is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised University. There is no requirement of a particular subject in the academic degree at any level.

So, even not having opted for mathematics as a main subject for your Higher Secondary School degree course you will be still eligible for appearing in the SBI Bank PO examination once you complete your graduation degree.

For more details and updates regarding SBI Bank examinations, you can refer to its official website i.e; www.sbi.co.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?