28th February 2018, 04:26 AM
Anonymous1996

Is Mathematics compulsory to take in best of five for calculation of percentage?

I'm studying in ICSE class 10th, and my maths paper didn't go well so can I drop it and take Commercial Applications in the best of five subjects? I mean is maths compulsory in best of 5?

3rd March 2018, 05:24 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Mathematics compulsory to take in best of five for calculation of percentage?

In ICSE Board, English is compulsory subject to be counted in Best of Five.

So, if you are calculating your ICSE percentage for best of five, then you can exclude Mathematics.

English is considered the most important subject in ICSE Board.
3rd March 2018, 09:54 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is Mathematics compulsory to take in best of five for calculation of percentage?

It is not compulsory.

But in courses where mathematics is necessary, it is included in best five subjects.

There are many courses where mathematics is necessary. For admission in such courses, you can not exclude mathematics to calculate overall percentage of marks.
11th March 2023, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

which best five subjects marks r included in12 class 2023 for non medical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?