24th September 2016, 05:35 PM
Bharatipakki

How to calculate B.Sc (M.P.C) percentage? Shall we consider group subjects total for percentage calculation or total marks in all subjects?

I completed my Graduation in first class.. I have a doubt regarding calculation of percentage. Shall we consider group subjects total for percentage calculation or total marks in all subjects(science and civilization, computer skills , indian heritage and culture e.tc) except languages?
please answer my question sir.
I'm going to apply for bank and ssc exams

Related Questions:
  1. How to calculate percentage for Graduation like B.Sc.?
  2. How calculate percentage for IIT JEE?
  3. How does WIPRO calculate the aggregate percentage of 12th for the WASE program? I am selected for WASE program. My percentage in 12th is 50.6 which is calculated in best of 5 subjects
  4. I.C.S.E. board exam papers are tough?
  5. Is Maths included in best four for B.Com Hons? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to calculate percentage of B.Com general? -- [New]
  7. How does the IT companies calculate the students percentage in 12th, whether they consider only percentage in PCM or they consider over all percentage for their campus interview?
  8. How do B.Tech colleges calculate percentage in 12th standard for eligibility?
  9. Does Wipro considers best of 5 subjects or not?
  10. How can I calculate percentage of 10th ICSE Board exam if only grades are mentioned?
  11. How may I make correction in my application form for YANTRIK recruitment? I have skipped to write the marks of one of my subject(IT), so my percentage reduced to 0.5% as compared to total percentage. What should I do? Can I attend the test?
  12. What is the procedure to get admission for Pharm.D course? What is the fee structure for the course?
  13. Am I eligible for BITSAT after scoring less than 80% in 2nd year intermediate and 85% in both the years?
  14. What are the benefits for doing CA?
  15. Which subjects are counted while calculating the degree percentage?
  16. Do we require aggregate of 4 subjects of 12th std for clerk exam? I've got 62% marks in best 4 subjects while 58% overall
  17. Am I eligible for B.Ed course? I've secured 47% marks in graduation
  18. How should I calculate SAT 2 percentage?
31st December 2016, 04:44 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to calculate B.Sc (M.P.C) percentage? Shall we consider group subjects total for percentage calculation or total marks in all subjects?

Since you are concerned about the calculation of your aggregate in your Bachelor's degree for appearing in government job examination like bank examination, ssc examination, civil services examination, etc. then I would like to let you know that for appearing in these examination there is no percentage barrier so you should not worry about this. Also for these examination, percentage in graduation means your overall aggregate considering all your core subject papers along with subsidiary papers marks.

But in case you are looking for go for higher studies or jobs related to your core subject then your percentage in your graduation will be the aggregate managed by you in the core subject papers during the period of your graduation degree.
19th August 2019, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to calculate B.Sc (M.P.C) percentage? Shall we consider group subjects total for percentage calculation or total marks in all subjects?

I Want AU 2011to 2014 batchBSC MPC Group total marks
21st August 2019, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

I Want AU 2011to 2014 batchBSC MPC Group total marks
8th December 2020, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

I want ANU 2016 to 2019 batch BSC MPCS group total marks
18th October 2021, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Total marks in degree final
12th February 2022, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

How many marks total 3years of degree subjects
28th August 2022, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

B.sc MPC 2011-2014 degree batch 3 year total marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?