8th March 2016, 03:02 PM
sathyalayam

Maximum age limit of regular school students for appearing in 10th standard of Tamil Nadu board of examination?

Please tell me that what is the maximum age limit of the regular school students for appearing 10th std in TN board of Examination?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum age for appearing in 10th class CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Age limit to appear in 10th ICSE Board exam in Karnataka?
  3. Which job will provide good career after writing the 10th private exam from Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examination board?
  4. How much age is required for appearing for ICSE 10th borad?
  5. Will I be able to get admission in any Regular mode schools after completing 10th NIOS?
  6. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the age limit to appear in 10th ICSE Board exam?
  8. Which are the colleges outside Chennai that I can get after scoring 184.25?
  9. Can I appear for VAO Exam being a candidate with a date of birth 21-06-1972?
  10. How to pursue directly 12th without studying 11th?
  11. Is it true that Tamil Nadu state board students will have to appear in entrance exam to get medical seats in Tamil Nadu government medical colleges?
  12. Which college can I get for counseling after scoring 27.091 marks in TANCET exam
  13. Is it possible to appear in Mathematics exam from NIOS Board if pursuing Higher Secondary Commerce from Tamil Nadu State Board?
  14. What is the eligibility for TNPSC exam?
  15. List of Architecture colleges which are AICTE approved?
  16. Eligibility to get admission in 5th standard of CBSE Board for a candidate who has completed 4th from Tamil Nadu State Board?
  17. Is it possible to study 12th in any Regular School without appearing in 11th standard?
  18. What is the value of AISSE? How to fill form of this exam?
9th March 2016, 01:02 AM
Knowledge World

Default Re: Maximum age limit of regular school students for appearing in 10th standard of Tamil Nadu board of examination?

*Age limit for appearing in 10th class examination from Tamil Nadu board:
The candidate hould have completed the age of 14 on the first day of the month in which the examination is to be conducted and There is no any maximum age limit for 10th class examination and there is no any limit is present to attempt this exam.
8th May 2017, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Maximum age limit of regular school students for appearing in 10th standard of Tamil Nadu board of examination?

Can I apply for MBBS degree after B.E ,will this be possible with my B.E certificate I have not get into NEET cutoff?
8th May 2019, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

My son born on 14/4/2015 last year he was studied L K G because in that there no pre kg . This year they told that he will continue U K G but my Question is that correct age for U K G ?
26th June 2019, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

My son's date of birth 23.08.2005. Could he write 10th standard public exam during 2019-2020 in state board of Tamil nadu
4th November 2020, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

maximum age limit of eleventh school admission in tamilnadu government higher secondary school?
21st May 2021, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

I am completed ssc at 2009, can i write Hsc exam now(2021)?
21st June 2021, 12:11 PM
Iffa0786

As the guidelines of of Board of education the minimum Age to appear in the 10th is 14 years on the first day of the month in which the examination is to be conducted.
24th July 2021, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

I am studying 10th standard in nios and I am 19 years old and can I able to study in 11th and 12th in regular in state board school?
28th June 2022, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

My son dob 20/2/2013 SSLC exam write eligible 2027-2028
2nd September 2022, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

My daughter age 14 year six months date of birth 17/11
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?