27th July 2018, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

Is MK University equivalent to Kerala University for MA(Sociology) postgraduate?

Hi friends, I have completed my MA in Sociology from MK University. I just want to know that this university is equals to Kerala University? Please tell me that is it equivalent or not? Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Madurai Kamaraj University & Bharathiar University are equivalent to Kerala University?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Mumbai University for M.Phil postgraduate of Kerala? Possibility to get direct admission?
  3. Does distance MBA of Annamalai University is recognized by MG University, Kerala?
  4. Madhuraj Kamaraj University is approved by Kerala University or any other universities in Kerala? Pursuing BA in Economics from there would be good? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Whether M.A.(Psychology) of IGNOU is recognized or equivalent to University of Kerala/MG University?
  6. How can I study distance PhD in Kerala University being an MBA postgraduate?
  7. Is it possible to get transfer from Kerala University to a good college after doing MBA under Kerala University?
  8. Am i eligible to get admission in PG course after graduating 6 years back? List of universities in India where I can seek admission?
  9. Where to get admission form for M.A Arabics course? Date of sale of forms?
  10. Can I do MCA in any university other than Kerala University after passing BCA via distance education(Kerala University)?
  11. How to join MCA in Kerala college under university of Kerala after completing my UG in school of distance education under Barathiyar University
  12. List of colleges offering Ph.D without course work?
  13. How to change the university from Kerala university to another?
  14. Valuable distance master degree that can be done after graduation?
  15. Is it possible to change my university from Kerala to Anna University or MG university?
  16. Is B.Sc Electronics equal to any technical qualification like B.Tech / Diploma / ITI?
  17. What is the date of B.Ed entrance exam form?
  18. Information about doing M.Sc in Geology through distance education?
30th July 2018, 01:15 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is MK University equivalent to Kerala University for MA(Sociology) postgraduate?

** University of Kerala, is an affiliating university located in Thiruvananthapuram, capital of the south Indian state of Kerala, India.

** As per my knowledge, yes MK University is equivalent to Kerala University for MA(Sociology) postgraduate.

For further information you can contact at given below address.

Address: Shop No.305, Vishal Tower, District Center, Shivaji Marg, Janakpuri District Center, Janakpuri, Delhi, 110058
Phone: 098912 80431
2nd September 2022, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is MK University equivalent to Kerala University for MA(Sociology) postgraduate?

MKU Ba sociology approved by Kerala university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?