7th February 2017, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Maximum age required to appear in SSC, Sachiwlay Sahayak and Income Tax exam?

Hello sir, I am graduate and my date of birth is 1st April 1983. I want to know am I eligible to appear in SSC, Sachiwlay Sahayak and Income Tax exam? Maximum age require for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to become an Income Tax Officer after 12th?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Income Tax officer?
  3. Eligibility to become an Income tax officer after B.Com computers?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Government job which based on income tax department?
  5. What subjects should choose after 10th to become an Income tax commissioner?
  6. When is the entrance exam conducted for Income Tax officer post? When and how can I apply for the exam?
  7. Can I apply for income tax officer job after B.Sc in English? -- [New]
  8. Eligibility to become Income Tax Officer after B.Com and CS professional programme?
  9. How to become an Income tax officer after Intermediate?
  10. Arts graduate is eligible for Income Tax Officer exam?
  11. How to get job in Income Tax department through SSC exam? Which course should I study to become an Income Tax officer?
  12. How to become an income tax officer by qualifying SSC graduate level exam? Minimum marks required to get CTBT in SSC?
  13. Textile related Government jobs for a 34 years old Fashion Technology graduate who has 10 years of working experience?
  14. What steps should be taken after BBM in order to become a Sales tax or Income tax officer?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Income Tax officer exam if graduated in Arts stream? Which type of questions are asked in this exam?
  16. Eligibility to apply for income tax jobs at the age of 31 after completing BA with 50% marks?
  17. Exam date, sample practice paper for income tax inspector ssc. -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Information regarding Entrance Exam and Procedure to become Income Tax Officer?
15th February 2017, 11:23 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum age required to appear in SSC, Sachiwlay Sahayak and Income Tax exam?

1. The age limit for Income Tax Inspector is 18-30 years for general category candidate. In 2017, age limit was extended from 27 years to 30 years. OBC candidates get three years upper age relaxation and five years to SC/ST candidates.

You can apply for SSC CGL for IT inspector only if you belong to SC/ST category.

2. The age limit for Sachiwlay Sahayak is 21-37 years for general category. Three years to OBC and five years to SC/ST candidate. You can apply for Sachiwlay Sahayak as per your date of birth.
16th February 2017, 12:19 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum age required to appear in SSC, Sachiwlay Sahayak and Income Tax exam?

In 2017, the age limit for general category candidate for Income Tax Inspector was increased from 18-27 years to 18-30 years. Now general category candidates upto 30 years can apply for IT Inspector post under SSC Combined Graduate level examination. Upper age relaxation is three years for OBC and five years for SC/ST candidates.

You can not apply for SSC CGL exam as per your date of birth. You have not mentioned your category, you can know your eligibility as per your category. The age limit for Sachiwaly Sahayak is 21-37 years and upper age relaxation also. You can apply for this post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?