15th February 2017, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Can a 12th with PCM and B.Sc Computer Science with Mathematics (Statistics) eligible to apply for Loco Pilot job?

Hello sir, I have studied PCM group in 12th and in B.Sc with Computer Science and Mathematics (Statistics). Am I eligibility to apply for Loco Pilot job?

Related Questions:
15th February 2017, 06:24 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a 12th with PCM and B.Sc Computer Science with Mathematics (Statistics) eligible to apply for Loco Pilot job?

Eligibility criteria for Loco Pilot job in Indian Railways:

1. Minimum academic qualification is tenth standard.

2. You need to have done ITI in specific trade to apply for Locopilot post.

3. Those who have done diploma in engineering can also apply for exam of this post.

You need to have done ITI to apply for this post. The age limit is 18-30 years for this post in Indian Railways.
15th February 2017, 07:01 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a 12th with PCM and B.Sc Computer Science with Mathematics (Statistics) eligible to apply for Loco Pilot job?

Required qualification for loco pilot:

The candidate should be a citizen of India and you must have completed the 10th class.
You need to complete ITI in any specific trade to apply for the post.

The minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 30 years.

The eyesight required is 6 by 6 and the candidate should be physically fit.

Selection process:

Written Test

Aptitude Test

Verification of documents
15th February 2017, 07:38 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

For Loco Pilot job, candidate must have a 10+2 pass out degree from recognized board with ITI degree from recognized university/College.

The minimum age of candidate should be 18 years. As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to apply for Loco Pilot jobs after 12th with PCM and B.Sc Computer Science with Mathematics (Statistics).
15th February 2017, 08:08 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to appear for examination for recruitment as Loco Pilot in Indian Railway.

The required eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed 12th with course completed act apprentice.

The age limit is 18-30 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.

For more information about examination visit at www.rrb.gov.in. So, you have to pursue the course for appearing in examination.
15th February 2017, 11:28 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for the post of Loco Pilot:

If you have not pursued ITI or Diploma in Engineering after 10th Class, then I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for the post of Loco Pilot. The basic educational qualification required for this recruitment is as follows.

>> You must have completed 10th Class from a recognized university.

>> You must have done ITI or vocational training in any of the following disciplines to be eligible.
* Heat Engine
* Machinist
* Electronics Mechanic
* Mechanic Radio
* Mechanic Motor Vehicle
* Instrument Mechanic
* Tractor Mechanic
* Wireman

>> Or else you must have done Diploma in Automobile Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering to be eligible.
15th February 2017, 11:36 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

The examination for Loco pilot is conducted by RRB (railway recruitment board).

Eligibility criteria to apply for the job of Loco Pilot in Indian Railways are as under :-

-The candidate age should be in between 18-30 years. There will be relaxation is in age limit as per the government rules.

-The candidate must have passed 10th/equivalent and should have done ITI from a recognized university or 12th or diploma in engineering in electrical /mechanical / electronics /automobile engineering.

-The selection is done through written exam followed by the PET and medical test for the qualified candidates.
16th February 2017, 12:21 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

No, you will be not eligible to appear for examination for recruitment as Assistant Loco Pilot in Indian Railway.

It is necessary to have diploma/ITI or 12th with Complete Act Apprentice course for appearing in examination.

The age limit to appear for examination is 18-30 years with relaxation in age limit for reserved category. For more information about examination visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?