30th October 2011, 01:25 PM
mb9494

Maximum marks required for admission in IIT's?

sir,
My self Mayank , i want to know that what is the maximum marks required to take admission's in any IIT's

Related Questions:
  1. Top old IITs and their cutoff marks? How much is required for admission in top IITs?
  2. Which IITs offer Electronics and Telecommunication course? Ranks needed to get admission in the course and how much marks required?
  3. Chances of getting IIT or IISc with a score of 65 in GATE 2015?
  4. Maximum marks required for admission in IIT's?
  5. Details about top 3 IITs and their Cutoff marks? How much marks required for admission in top IITs?
  6. How much marks are required to get admission in NIT and IIT for M.Tech?
  7. Expected marks required in GATE 2016 for admission in IITs and NITs?
  8. Minimum percentage required in UG to study M.Tech in IIT? -- [New]
  9. Admission to IITs or NITs after 38 marks in GATE CS exam?
  10. Details about the fee structure of all the colleges offering MCA course? Maximum marks required to get admission in the colleges? Best colleges in Chennai for getting admission in MCA?
  11. What topics to cover to get maximum marks in GATE ECE exam? What is the minimum cutoff required to get into IITs?
  12. Required percentile in GATE Exam for getting admission to MS in IITs?
  13. In which college can I apply after scoring 40.33 marks in GATE? Can I get admission in any of the IITs?
  14. Can I get into IIT after scoring 41 marks in GATE?
  15. Will there be any chance in admission procedure for IITs? Will the weightage of 12th marks be considered for getting admission?
  16. Admission in IITs after 52-54 marks in GATE (CS) for SC category student?
  17. What's the minimum qualifying marks required in the IIT JEE exam for getting admission in IITs? How may I get the details like exam pattern, marks distribution etc for the same? List of the top coaching classes in Tripura for the same?
  18. Expected GATE rank and chances in admission to IITs after marks withing 49-52?
30th October 2011, 03:13 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum marks required for admission in IIT's?

hi,
the minimum marks for the selection in IIT is not shown by IIT for eligibility you have to get 60% (for gen/obc) and 55% for ST/SC in 12TH CLASS
30th October 2011, 06:47 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
My friend to get admission in IIT's , you have to score well in IIT-JEE exam..

After scoring excellent in IIT-JEE exam you will get a chance to take admission in IIT's..

IIT's are the best engineering college in India..

So, to get a chance in IIT's you have to do well in those exams..
There is no such particular marks required to get admission in IIT's..
All you need is you just have to do excellent performance in the exam..
Top students are get qualified for the IIT's..
So, you have to be one of them..
For that you have to do hard work...
Prepare for those exams and try to score well in those exams...

All the best.
11th March 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

sir what should i do to get good rank in iitjee 2013 now i mam in 11th standard and i dont know any thing what to do how to do
22nd March 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam I have scored 10672 rank in the GATE 2012 and obtained 393 GATE score and 37.76 marks.I do not have 60% marks in the higher secondary examination.but I did a 3years diploma(equivalent 10 2) in computer science where I got 71.3% all over semesters.currently I am appearing for my final semester in B.Tech from a Govt. engineering college in kolkata(Kalyani Govt. Engineering College,Kalyani).i hv 6.68 cgpa till now.i wnt to know where i can apply for the admission in m.tech?
6th April 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,
myself Prakhar and i want to know that how many students are selected in IIT-JEE every year?
24th March 2013, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam i need to know the maximum marks required in 12th examination to write JEE exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?