20th February 2013, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Maximum marks required to become a preventive officer?

what is rthe maximum marks required to become a preventive officer

Related Questions:
  1. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Master of dental Surgery in PERIODONTOLOGY- Diagnosis, Treatment, Preventive Periodontology & Implantology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. While doing B.Com Part II can I write PO exam?
  3. What is the maximum marks required for ST?
  4. New Syllabus for IBPS Clerk Exam with Banking and General Awareness?
  5. Maximum marks required for admission in IIT's?
  6. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Master of dental Surgery in Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics - Dental Materials and Preventive Dentistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. How to join Indian Police Service? When will the notifications be released?
  8. Required percentage for probationer officer in Banks? I have completed graduation with 42% marks
  9. Maximum and minimum requirement to become a doctor after passing class 12th
  10. How to make a Banking career in RBI?
  11. Syllabus of Bank of Baroda Clerk Grade Exam?
  12. Can I get give IAS and IPS preliminary and mains exam?
  13. Which are the TANCET based colleges in Namakkal, Salem and Dharmapuri for M.E(CSE)? Minimum and maximum marks required for those colleges? What is the fee structure?
  14. For how many marks GRE is conducted? What is the maximum marks that can be scored?
  15. Eligibility to appear in IBPS RRB exam for 32 years old OBC candidate? -- [New]
  16. Age required for IAS and IPS exam? Minimum and Maximum requirement to become an IAS or IPS officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can ladies get bank jobs? How can I apply for the same?
  18. Which are the entrance tests that I need to prepare for during 2nd PUC in Bangalore? What is the cutoff percentage and maximum marks required in each subject?
28th June 2015, 10:48 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum marks required to become a preventive officer?

** Maximum marks required to become a preventive officer

--> Candidate should be an Indian.

--> Candidate should graduate from reccognized university .

--> Age limit 21-30 years , Age relaxation for SC/ST and OBC candidates .

** Selection Processor:

--> For this the selection processor is based on the 3 stages like;.written test and physical effective test and personal interview.

--> After qualifying written test conducted by the SSC called for physical effective test and personal interview this is final selection process.

** FOLLOWING ARE THE POSTS OFFERED BY THE ORGANISATION:

--> CONSTABLES

--> PREVENTIVE OFFICERS

--> CLERKS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?