13th August 2016, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

May I join graduation after 3 years Diploma course?

I have joined the diploma immediate after 10th, and I have passed it with a good grade. And now my age is 23. May I join to do any graduation course now since i have passed this 3 years course?

Related Questions:
14th August 2016, 12:12 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: May I join graduation after 3 years Diploma course?

The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing any graduation degree course is a higher secondary school degree or any equivalent degree from a recognized institute.

So being a diploma degree holder you are eligible for pursuing graduation degree course as diploma degree is equivalent to a regular higher secondary school degree.

But for pursuing the same course from top universities like DU, BHU, JNU, AMU or etc. you are required to clear their respective entrance examination or satisfy their required admission criteria. For details regarding admission procedure of different universities you can log on to their respective official links.
14th August 2016, 12:25 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you can join graduation after completion of your diploma in diploma field or some other field. You can join a regular or distance graduation.
You need not to worry about your eligibility. You can get admission on the basis of marks obtained in your diploma and your age limit should be in between 17 to 25 years and relaxation is given to the candidates of reserved categories.
14th August 2016, 12:35 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in graduation degree after the diploma from recognised university.

But, you are not eligible to get admission in all the course as for most of graduation course there is limitation on discipline of 10+2.

So, you are eligible to get admission in some of the course such as B.Tech/B.E etc.
14th August 2016, 11:51 AM
nayand1234

Yes you should definitely do graduation as a diploma will not necessarily land you a good job.
The job that you may get would be menial and not with good payment or future options.
You must definitely go for a degree for a better after you graduate and a better job.
Also you will have the chance of pursuing a Masters degree in that field or do an MBA to improve your options further.
Diploma holders with good grades get admission in engineering colleges on the basis of their merit directly in the 2nd year.
So you can join in 2nd year and carry your degree form there.I must warn you to study studying Maths already as that is the biggest problem diploma holders face.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?