4th July 2011, 11:48 AM
arulmoni

Which are the MBA courses in Biomedical? Best colleges which are to be preferred?

i completed my biomedical engineering , i like to know about the mba courses for biomedical?,......... hospital management or any other courses? and also tell me which colleges(best) are preferring these courses

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for PG in Biomedical after completing b.E 3rd year with computer science? Names of entrance exams and duration of the PG courses?
  2. Colleges offering Biomedical Courses in India? Detailed syllabus of the course and the job opportunities?
  3. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  4. Which is better between Biomedical Engineering and Marine Biology? Which has a better scope?
  5. How to get a job related to core subjects after finishing B.Tech Bio Medical Engineering?
  6. Which course I can study in abroad after completion of 10th? -- [New]
  7. Colleges in India for BIOMEMS, Proteomics, Genomics courses after B.E. in Biomedical Engineering? Procedure to apply for these courses?
  8. Can I do MBA after completing BSc Biomedical Science? What kind of jobs will I get after my MBA?
  9. ME or MBA? after B.E-Biomedical Engineering? will the MBA- Hospital management in ramachandra medical university be a better choice? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Should MBA be preferred over M.Phrama at NIPER Mohali?
  11. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  12. Scope of Biomedical engineering after B.Pharma? Admission process for admission in PG courses of Biomedical engineering?
  13. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  14. PG courses for which a biomedical engineering student is eligible?
  15. Best college in Chennai to do Bio-Medical course? Do we have any job opportunities in Tamilnadu or Chennai? Job openings in India and Abroad?
  16. How to do diploma in Biomedical after BSc? I am doing TY Biomedical
  17. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  18. Do M.Tech in Biomedical and M.Tech in Bioinformatics offer good placements? Colleges offering the courses?
23rd July 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the MBA courses in Biomedical? Best colleges which are to be preferred?

what are the higher studies after biomedical ???
6th June 2012, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the MBA courses in Biomedical? Best colleges which are to be preferred?

what all courses are available aft biomedicl engii n whch is d one wid d highest scope n seeking gud job oppournity???
20th July 2012, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Is there any college for hospital management in maharastra ?
29th August 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

what are the mba courses ofter in bio medical engg?
12th January 2014, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

May i know dat after completion of B.E in Biomedical engg should i go for MBA in Hospital management..?and wht kind of opportunities i ll found if i do this???
15th February 2018, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir my sister completed UG as biomedical engineering But she like to join diploma in particular equipment is that benefit for her and also say is she eligible for that course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?