20th July 2011, 09:40 PM
vishal sanas

Which are the MBA courses related to Civil Engineering Field? MBA colleges under Pune University and their admission process?

hello i'm last year civil engg student i want know about the mba course related to my field, mba colleges under pune univ,& admission process

11th August 2011, 01:59 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the MBA courses related to Civil Engineering Field? MBA colleges under Pune University and their admission process?

hi..there is no mba subject which is specifically related to the construction industry but if youa are interested in being in the counstruction industry and still do some thing related to management then the construction managemnt course is the best for you ,
you can do it from the national institute of construction management and research or in short NICMAR which is situated in pune exactly the location you wanted to do your higher studies from ,
the admission in based on your score in any of the following exams cat,gate,jmet,xat and also the written test conducted by the nicmar and then it is followed by an interview ,the fees is around 10 lakhs for the course of construction managment and aslo the pay is very good ,this is one of the best degrees if you want to do management course in construction field ,,many of the construction managers today are the product of nicmar such is the craze of this institute
1st June 2012, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the MBA courses related to Civil Engineering Field? MBA colleges under Pune University and their admission process?

I'M A CIVIL ENGINEER AND DOING MBA FROM SMU IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT. IS IT WORTH AFTER COMPLETING MY MBA IN MY PROFESSION?????
12th July 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

what are the MBA course related to civil engg.?
6th August 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

I am sathish doing B.E. CIVIL ENGINEERING final year.may i know related m.b.a course related my department
13th September 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

I AM DEEPAK SUNDAR. I AM CURRENTLY A BE CIVIL ENGINEER. may i know related m.b.a course related my department
22nd September 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

sir i am 3rd year e&tc engg. student i have to do the mba in construction management so should i eligible for that?
pls rply
24th September 2012, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

SIR I AM DIPLOMA CIVIL ENGINEER I WANT 2 STUDIED CIVIL RELATED COURSE DEGREE SIR BUT I NEED IN DISTANCE BCOZ I GO ABROAD I NEED GUD DISTANCE IN TAMILNADU GUD UNIVERSITY IF I WANT 2 STUDY MBA MEANS PLS TELL INSTRUCTION SIR
30th December 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

stupid indians. writing with capital letters -_-
31st December 2012, 08:31 AM
anukulachandra

HI,

These are following MBA courses related to Civil Engineering Field----------------

1.Logistics management
2.Supply chain management
3.International Business
4.Textile management
5.Banking management
6.Retail management
7.Operations management
8.Systems management
9.IT Management.

This should help
thank you
22nd January 2013, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

i need details about construction management could u tell?
3rd February 2013, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

what other coures can do after b.e in civil except mba..can you just guide me pls..
31st March 2013, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best university for mba, m-tech in corospondence?
19th February 2014, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Ware the courses available in NICMAR after Diploma in civil Er and 5to 6 Years Industry Exp?
27th February 2014, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

am studting b.e. civil engineering........ i wish to study m.b.a interior desingning nd management........ is it gud 4 me..........? or not.........?
2nd May 2014, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I Passed my civil engineering in 2013 now I want to do the MBA course and presently I am working in Quantity and Planning Department.So I have question which MBA course will be Useable for me .
9th May 2014, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir iam raghava frm Hyderabad & i have completed my graduation & nw i wanna do any civil courses in m.b.a is it thier anything to do pls ssy me sir waiting for ur reply......
Thanking you.......
25th July 2014, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

hello sir iam santosh completed my civil engineering. i want to know about MBA courses related for civil designing field. plz help me reply to my email- [email protected]
19th January 2015, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

MBA COURSE RELATED TO CIVIL ENGINEERING FIELD

1;MBA in Real Estate & Urban Infrastructure :-
This MBA program offers specialization in Investments and Finance or Marketing
2;MBA in Construction Project Management :-
2 year full time program that prepares you as a project manager to successfully deliver projects in the built environment sector.
3;MBA in Construction Economics & QS :-
2 year full time program aimed at shaping Quantity Surveyors, who are professional advisors on cost & commercial matters.
4;MBA in Infrastructure Management :-
2 year full time program designed to develop you as a complete infrastructure management professional with a thorough grounding in general management traits.
BEST OF LUCK FREINDS...........

by mahesh shukla
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?