25th November 2010, 01:34 AM
ishu.nanda

MBA stream in which computer science is there as one of the subject after B.Com

Hi,
I am 28 years old and doing B.Com Accounts(Hons.) from Ranchi University. But I want to have computer as one of the subject in my MBA. So please suggest me the stream which I should opt in MBA.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any MBA technical stream available after MBA and B.Tech Computer Science?
  2. Which subject in MBA is the best for me after B.E Computer Science?
  3. How to do BBA and then MBA from government college after doing 12th from science stream with computer science?
  4. Which stream in MBA is a best choice for me after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  5. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  6. Can I do BCA or BBA after doing computer science?
  7. what should i do after 12th science stream? BBA or Btech, if I want to do MBA later? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Information regarding diploma, degree courses after 12th? Career scope?
  9. What should I do if my Maths is weak but theory subjects are good?
  10. Civil engineering student wanting to transfer to Computer Science/IT stream
  11. Can i change Biology subject with Computer Science in 11th class?
  12. How can I make Maths as my 4th subject (optional) in WBCHSE Board?
  13. What are all streams available to study in MBA Abroad for B.Tech Computer student? List of entrance exams to get admission?
  14. Which entrance tests to enter into MBA after completing Inter in MPC stream
  15. Can i get Computer Science and Art as a part of subject combination in class 11th?
  16. Which stream of MBA should I choose if my subject in BA are English Language, Political Science , Education and Globalization? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Sc Computer Science after completion of 12th commerce stream?
  18. Which stream in MBA is relative to me in Distance Education after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
25th November 2010, 04:02 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: MBA stream in which computer science is there as one of the subject after B.Com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishu.nanda View Post
Hi,
I am 28 years old and doing B.Com Accounts(Hons.) from Ranchi University. But I want to have computer as one of the subject in my MBA. So please suggest me the stream which I should opt in MBA.
well ishu,

Most of the institutes offer specializations in Marketing, Finance, HR and IT.

Some more specializations that include Retail Management, Insurance, Banking and Telecom Management were introduced recently.

The specializations that you choose depends upon your personal interest, ability and the market demand for it in the future.
25th November 2010, 07:51 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Default Re: MBA stream in which computer science is there as one of the subject after B.Com

MBA is not a computer based stream,you can join in MCA for computer related subjects...
Thank you...
25th November 2010, 12:31 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MBA stream in which computer science is there as one of the subject after B.Com

now whatever stream you will choose in MBA you must have computer subject. computer subject is one of the part of MBA and other technical subject. so do not worry about this.

but as you are a students from B.Com accounts(Hons.) so most suitable stream in MBA for you are financial management or marketing management. these two branches are mostly preferable by commerce student in MBA.

you may also choose other stream in MBA like

advertisement management
functional management
operational management etc.

best wishes.
10th December 2010, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

I am computer science and engg student. which branch is suitable for me in MBA?
11th December 2010, 02:30 AM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Hi,

For computers in MBA you can take MBA in IT and Systems management. In this stream you will learn and manage important topics in CRM, SAP and other good software technologies.
20th February 2011, 08:55 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

MBA stream in which computer science is there as one of the subject after B.Com
For computers in MBA you take MBA in IT and Systems management. In this stream you will learn and manage important topics in CRM, SAP and other good software technologies.
you are a students from B.Com accounts(Hons.) so most suitable stream in MBA for you are financial management or marketing management. these two branches are mostly preferable by commerce student in MBA.
you may also choose other stream in MBA like
advertisement management
functional management
operational managemen
Most of the institutes offer specializations in Marketing, Finance, HR and IT.
Some more specializations that include Retail Management, Insurance, Banking and Telecom Management were introduced recently.

good luck
8th April 2011, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

hi.
i am doing COMPUTER SCIENCE engineering. i am thinking to do MBA . So little confuse between IT telecommunications and banking insurance course.. Please suggest which one is better between two...
and if i opt for banking and finance , then there will be no problem as i am from computer science branch..
Thanks in advance..
Sameer Kakkar
19th April 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

IS MARKETING IN MBA SUITABLE FOR STUDENTS TAKING THE SCIENCE STREAM?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?