3rd March 2015, 08:48 PM
Komal vs Choudhary

Is MBBS course offered in Rajasthan University? What is the procedure?

Is MBBS course offered in rajasthan university,if yes then what's the procedure for that,I'm in 12 right now having PCB with C

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for doing BED in Rajasthan? I have done B.Com from Nagpur University
  2. What is the eligibility for admission in PG in Rajasthan? I have done MBBS from Mumbai and have domicile of Rajasthan
  3. What is the eligibility for admission in PG in Rajasthan? I have done MBBS from Mumbai and have domicile of Rajasthan
  4. What is the procedure of getting admission in MBBS in Rajasthan medical colleges?
  5. MBBS holder from UP is eligible for PG in Rajasthan?
  6. Is JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeet university approved by AICTE?
  7. Which colleges should I prefer with 56162 rank in AIEEE? What are the chances for me?
  8. Is JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University having AICTE approval? Are B.Tech courses offered by JRN university valuable? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the procedure for M.Phil an Ph.D exam in Mathematics from University of Rajasthan
  10. How to do PG from Bikaner University after completing BSc from Rajasthan University
  11. Is correspondence course in B.Tech offered by Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University approved under all government norms?
  12. How to do B.Tech frmo Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University through correspondence? What is the procedure to get admission?
  13. Is B.Tech mining course offered by Sridhar University Rajasthan approved by AICTE
  14. Am I eligible for Rajasthan Pre PG exam? What is the eligibility criteria?
  15. Procedure to study PhD in Mathematics for a candidate who has completed M.Phil from Rajasthan University?
  16. Are MBBS students of other states eligible for Pre PG exam conducted by Rajasthan university?
  17. Is B.Tech course offered by Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University Udaipur approved by DEC IGNOU?
  18. Colleges offering B.Pharm and MBBS course in Gujarat? Fee structure and the admission procedure?
27th April 2015, 10:21 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Is MBBS course offered in Rajasthan University? What is the procedure?

Yes University of Rajasthan , Jaipur provided the MBBS course. RU ,Jaipur was established in 1947 and the University of Rajasthan is the oldest institution of higher learning in Rajasthan

You have to apply by filling online application form from official website or candidates can apply via Offline mode i.e candidates have to obtain the Common Pre-Admission form (OMR) from various centres of Rajasthan University.

Eligibility - Passed 10+2 in Science with 50% from recognized university or Board and you must clear the entrance test conducted by Rajasthan university because admissions are provided on the basis of Merit List

Availability of Prospectus & Admission forms (Online) : June, 2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?