3rd November 2011, 08:04 PM

What is the procedure of getting admission in MBBS in Rajasthan medical colleges?

My daughter is about to pass 12th standard from delhi in the year

I want to know what is the procedure of getting admission in MBBS in rajasthan medical colleges

Related Questions:
  1. Age requirement for RPMT exam 2015? -- [New]
  2. Procedure for NRI students to take admission in MBBS Medical Colleges in India?
  3. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course after HS examination? Procedure and fee structure?
  4. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in any medical college of Haryana?
  6. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  7. What is the eligibility for admission in PG in Rajasthan? I have done MBBS from Mumbai and have domicile of Rajasthan
  8. What is the eligibility for admission in PG in Rajasthan? I have done MBBS from Mumbai and have domicile of Rajasthan
  9. Which college will I get after scoring 399 rank in RPMT and 133 in general?
  10. List of all the medical colleges of Rajasthan? What is the fee structure?
  11. List of medical colleges in Rajasthan? Fee structure and number of intake of students? Eligibility criteria for admission in the colleges?
  12. List of medical colleges(MBBS) Gujarat? Procedure for admission?
  13. Procedure to apply in government medical colleges? List of good medical colleges?
  14. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges?
  15. Procedure for admission for Interstate students? Am I eligible for admission for MBBS in BJ medical college after scoring 182.5?
  16. How to get admission for MBBS or BDS this year? List of colleges and the procedure for admission?
  17. What is the MBBS admission procedure? I have scored 201 marks in NEET
  18. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?
6th May 2012, 07:18 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure of getting admission in MBBS in Rajasthan medical colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
My daughter is about to pass 12th standard from delhi in the year

I want to know what is the procedure of getting admission in MBBS in rajasthan medical colleges
Candidate seeking for admission in Medical College of Rajasthan for the MBBS program has to appear for Rajasthan Pre Medical Test. In order to be eligible for the test one must have passed the +2 level of exam with an aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology along with having English as a compulsory subject. Candidate awaiting result of the +2 level of exam are also eligible to appear for the test given one must fulfill the eligibility criteria in the time of admission. The candidate should have studied for the last three years of qualifying examination continuously as a regular candidate in a recognized Institution in Rajasthan. Candidates who are bonafide residents of Rajasthan but are studying in other states are also eligible to appear in RPMT. Candidate must have attained the age of seventeen years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
8th June 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure of getting admission in MBBS in Rajasthan medical colleges?

i got 978 rank in rpmt under general category...
is admission possible for me to mbbs...
19th April 2014, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Rajesh from Haryana I want to admission in Mbbs I am student of 12th in Haryana .can I take admission ? Mail If [email protected]
7th June 2014, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

i am student of gujarat my markrs in bio 86 phy 62 che 76 and i get 66 marks in gujcet can i get admissin in goverment medical college of rajasthan
11th May 2015, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GIVEN AIPMT EXAMINATION FOR MBBS COURSE 2015 FOR RAJASTHAN QUOTA .PLEASE LET ME KNOW THERE IS ANY NEED TO REGISTER MY SELF FOR RAJ. QUOTA SAPERATELY . WHAT IS LAST DATE .
2nd June 2015, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

My son has appeared in aipmt for 2015-2016 from general category what is the procedure to get admission in government medical college in Rajasthan?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?