22nd July 2014, 01:09 PM
Jayapradapkumar

Is MBBS Possible after BDS? What is the duration?

is mbbs possile to study after bds? Could you tell me what is the duration?

29th February 2016, 11:45 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is MBBS Possible after BDS? What is the duration?

MBBS stnads for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. It is five year duration course from any recognised university.

Yes, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission in course. The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed 10+2 with PCB and English as main paper.

So, you can appear for examination but you need to qualify in entrance examination for admission in course. Some of entrance examination is conducted by AIIMS, AIPMT, COMEDK, JIPMER.
8th October 2016, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

I joined BDS in 2016 and wants to appeared for NEET 2017 for MBBS admission. Is it permissible to surrender BDS and join MBBS through NEET 2017.
19th May 2017, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

I want to get MBBS graduation from my daughter. She is presently in 3rd year in a Pvt institute under Govt Dental University Rohtak. Can she do MBBS from Govt institute. If yes, in which year she will get admission & how much period she will spend for doing MBBS after successful BDS Degree. What will be the fee structure.
Er N.K.kapil AEE O/o SE Design ES HPSEBL Hamirpur (HP) 177001 Mob No 7018700648.
16th October 2018, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bds in 2012. I want to do mbbs now by stidying at home. How to proceed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?